What's New?

These are strange days...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Weren't we all raised to be colorblind?

Seems like Boston city gov't has a "coloreds only" email list. Maybe the only way to fight racism is to be racist! LOL

I wonder if at Boston City Hall the colored people (I'm sorry "people of color") have their own water fountains?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Leave it to the Massholes lol

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The crazy part is they just brush it aside saying oops sorry. And then they come and say well we have different groups for different things. We give everybody the space based on different interests. That's all fine and well but like noted above if they had a whites only party the whole United States would be screaming and yelling that the racist.

I could care less if they wanted to have a person of color party only and would make a big stink about it if I was one of the city council people because if they don't want me there why would I want to go. But on the flip side if I wanted to have a whites only party there should be no backlash on that. We are so one-sided on this issue and they make it about race when they do it they make it as safe space for their marginalized group. It's total BS and it's wrong and it's going to be the downfall of America.

Just watched that Netflix movie "the end of us" it is so true. Provide and conquer is the best way to win a war. We're already dividing ourselves and fighting amongst ours our country would be so easy to destroy.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
The crazy part is they just brush it aside saying oops sorry. And then they come and say well we have different groups for different things. We give everybody the space based on different interests. That's all fine and well but like noted above if they had a whites only party the whole United States would be screaming and yelling that the racist.

I could care less if they wanted to have a person of color party only and would make a big stink about it if I was one of the city council people because if they don't want me there why would I want to go. But on the flip side if I wanted to have a whites only party there should be no backlash on that. We are so one-sided on this issue and they make it about race when they do it they make it as safe space for their marginalized group. It's total BS and it's wrong and it's going to be the downfall of America.

Just watched that Netflix movie "the end of us" it is so true. Provide and conquer is the best way to win a war. We're already dividing ourselves and fighting amongst ours our country would be so easy to destroy.
End of us series or the Netflix leave the world behind? There is another coming out in the Fall, Civil War, assuming we don't get the reality TV version before then.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Growing up we were all taught to aspire to MLK Jr's vision that all men be judged on the content of their character, not on the color of their skin. That means, at least to me, that we take each person as we find them, and act in a colorblind fashion as best as we can. Today, MLK Jr. would get thrown out on his butt, and it seems to be all about taking skin color into account.

So it seems to me that according to "elite" opinion these days, being a bigot with respect to race is not immoral and reprehensible per se, rather it depends on who's getting screwed over. You have to find out where someone lands on the intersectional totem pole of oppression.

It used to be an easy totem pole: blacks, then white women, then white men. Now, you've got all these races, mixed races, gays, trannies, disabled, etc. Trying to figure out what group trumps which other group in the pecking order is simply stupid and practically unworkable. I think I'll treat EVERYONE with respect, even if they're white. (But screw the Irish!)

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
End of us series or the Netflix leave the world behind? There is another coming out in the Fall, Civil War, assuming we don't get the reality TV version before then.
Civil war? Never happen. Might be riots in the inner city or states like cali or Jersey which will die out quick once infrastructure and food deliveries shut down. There will be people begging to get back to normal. But places like Texas where so many are armed? Nah, don't even need the military's to fix that prob.

Here is the thing, the globalists want us separated into groups because small fractured groups can easily be controlled unlike a cohesive country. That is why they hate nationalism so much and the libs say being proud of your country is a bad thing.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Sorry it's leave the world behind on Netflix. I don't watch much TV I just happen to be bored the other night and watched it. Now do I believe they'll be a civil war probably not.

I personally think our country is too fractured to have an actual civil war no way that everybody will take one side or the other is my personal thought but there will be a lot of civil unrest and riots which will make it very easy for another country to invade because we're fighting amongst ourselves.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I would self identify as a person of color and crash the party anyway. May as well test the limits

T

treetop

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2023
Here is the thing, the globalists want us separated into groups because small fractured groups can easily be controlled unlike a cohesive country. That is why they hate nationalism so much and the libs say being proud of your country is a bad thing.

This article agrees as do I.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic