Members
Latest Member
jacobss

There was a possible sighting of the elusive anavar solution in the

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
You know I don't even know what you would call this region I'm in. We'll just call it the, oh crap I think this is the North, I hope I don't get that speech pattern where they don't articulate each word.
This is one that everybody ends up having to put in a suspension, and it's clumpy but I think I figured it out. Took a video but I decided to wait and put it off to the side let everything cool down and see what it looks like in the morning.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I've got a bunch of Anavar that, while in a suspension, isn't clumpy and has been pretty consistent. I would like to try an injectable one day, though.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I've got a bunch of Anavar that, while in a suspension, isn't clumpy and has been pretty consistent. I would like to try an injectable one day, though.
That's good, dry mine looks like a salt or sugar. That's good that yours hasn't clumped up could, perhaps it be suspension you used? What is your carrier?
Solution failed I see just a few crystals. I will try to fix.
As far as injectable I don't fuck with anything but BA and BB. It's not extremely soluble in alcohol, ethanol specifically and not at all in water so I think you would have to be an injection suspension. Again it might be able to be done with other solvents but I would not know I ignore those recipes. Actually I didn't see anything anywhere about it solubility and BB. I can see if I can find anything about previous attempts injectable.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I have no idea. Damn it. I responded in the Chemical Conversion subforum again. I bought mine. I didn't make it.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I have no idea. Damn it. I responded in the Chemical Conversion subforum again. I bought mine. I didn't make it.
That's fine we could get your squared away one way or the other.
I prefer capsules but higher likelihood of an error happening

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic