Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Nice Mini! Thanks for sharing!

necropuppy

necropuppy

Mar 8, 2014
Citizen eco drive. My only watch. Had a Bulova similar to this, but upgraded to this, it's super thin comparatively. I have an esquire one with somewhere with diamonds on the 12 3, 6, 9 hrs, but it's beat the hell up and MIA.

uploadfromtaptalk1401552882919.jpg

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
2 New Seikos I've picked up this year.... Mini Ice Monster and Stargate II. I'm a HUGE fan of Seikos but I like the ones in the Japanese market.

mini.jpgstargate2.jpg

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Well if money isn't an issue, I really like this watch but would never spend 10k on a watch.

a5585f686d7cedaabae892a6e32c209d.jpg

If money was no issue.... this would be on my wrist and it's as pricey as your grail watch in case your wondering.

grail.jpg

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I really like that grand seiko and seiko sumo, even the rolex submariner would be awesome, but way out of my price range). I'm not a watch aficionado and realize that people will rarely appreciate an awesome watch unless they are one. I'd rather spend the money on shoes and boots. However, I ended up getting the seiko diver snzf17j1 via amazon last thursday. Its still in transit. Heres a pic below. Good value for the money and still has a very classic look to it.

snzf17_1.jpg

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
That is a really nice looking watch ~ what's the price on it?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I really like that grand seiko and seiko sumo, even the rolex submariner would be awesome, but way out of my price range). I'm not a watch aficionado and realize that people will rarely appreciate an awesome watch unless they are one. I'd rather spend the money on shoes and boots. However, I ended up getting the seiko diver snzf17j1 via amazon last thursday. Its still in transit. Heres a pic below. Good value for the money and still has a very classic look to it.

View attachment 6073

It's great to see so many Seiko fans. The Sumo is def on my list of watches to pick up. I'll probably get a Blumo (blue sumo) or perhaps a shogun. I'm thinking of selling my Helson to finance a Shogun.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Thanks. I got it for $160.
That's a great price for a good watch.

Seiko are great, I still have the first one I bought somewhere. I have one of their Kinetic range as well, reliable as hell.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
That's a great price for a good watch.

Seiko are great, I still have the first one I bought somewhere. I have one of their Kinetic range as well, reliable as hell.

That's for damn sure.... I think they are the mot under rated watch out there. Kinetic, Automatic, Quartz, Solar, etc Seiko offers them all. Seiko's lume is also second to none.

The Seiko 5 line has A LOT of great looking watches and they have a new movement that hacks (4rXX).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic