Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

The Strongwoman Saga & Pursuit

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
LOL.No I am waiting to see how the gear works out. Oh ok you didnt bother to send me videos of you stuck in the dl suit and having to call 911 .

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Hey all. It's been quite a while since I've been here. You can catch up on my training here.

Amma's Training Log

Finally got my gear in yesterday. You can search through my log and check it out from yesterday. So tonight was the maiden voyage with my Metal King Pro Deadlifter. Brutal.

DL & The Gear Saga

I better have some big old juicy bruises tomorrow.

Oh ya, I am on twitter now. Not really a fan of it but EliteFTS is going to be having some chats on there that I'd like to participate in.

So KAPOOWWW! That's' it in a nutshell. Except I am eternally stronger than RR. BOOM!

This is like an old episode of Batman. I'm jelly of your Metal gear BTW.

Amma

Amma

TID StrongWoman
Jul 18, 2011
Oh wow. It's been forever since I've updated this. I miss posting my log and RR and I talking shit back and forth. Today I was wondering if she is even alive. I see she is.

Currently training for:
-Grip Nationals, June 9
-Women's World MusclePower Championship, July 28 & 29 (strongman & highland games)
-Getting Stupid Strong, elusive and on going

My training plate is exceptionally fully and trying to balance all three of these things is testing every ounce of discipline, dedication and recovery to excel at them all.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Just to add: the Womens world musclepower championship is in SCOTLAND! So excited for Amma as she is the NAHA representative :D

I wonder though will they allow your depends in your carry on bag?

Amma

Amma

TID StrongWoman
Jul 18, 2011
This past weekend I traveled out to Ohio to compete in grip nationals. Not too bad of a day....set a US record on the 2 hand pinch and a world record on the double overhand axle deadlift with 270.4 lbs. I attempted 283 but no dice.

The records are weird on this one. There is a fat bar 2" record of 264 lbs by Elizabeth Horne, not on an official Ironmind axle. On the Ironmind axle I think the best was in the 230's. So either way, it was a good day. Grip is something I've wanted to do for a long time and I do plan on doing some more of it. I would really like to pull 300 double overhand. My set up sucked really bad for lotsa reasons, the main one being I didn't listen to myself as a lifter. I would have done much, much winder on my grip. I was unsure of the rules and was given some advice about my set up.

Vid and write up is here....
Grip Nationals 2012 and Amy’s World Record!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic