Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

The Old Mans Training Log

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Ok well here we go again. OFF to a shitty start gain, but I have to turn it around.

I started my first bulk cycle after a shoulder surgery. I hurt it last September and it took 6 months to get to 70% healed. I started out this January back in the gym. First I got my work out sort out and then got my diet in line. I went from 240 lbs in January to 254 lbs by the end of March.

April I started using 100 mg Tren and 300 mg Super Sust eod, and 100 mg dbol a day. Today will be my 4th week on this little mixture.
So in 3 weeks I have got up to 281lbs and im still in a size 38" jeans. I have come up from a size 36" jeans. This is to be expected since Im eating everything I can to put on my muscel mass again.

It all cant be sun shine and roses. Last week end, I a horse flipped over backwards on me. Landing will all its weight on my left leg. Then stepped right on the inside of my knee joint, when he got up. Its not broken thank god, just swollen all to shit, and I have not been able to bend my left leg all week.

Then this morning I wake up, and my chest is all conjested and I have a massive sinus head acke. Looks like Ill be hitting the gym sick and sore today.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Since my lower body is broken for now my training has changed a little. Im hitting every body part twice a week, until, I can do leggs again, which should be in another week or so.

Monday: Chest and Triceots, core
Tues: Back and Bicepts
Wed: Shoulders and traps, core
Thursday: Chest and back
Friday: Shoulders and Tricepts, core
Sauturday: Traps and bicepts

Sunday is my lazy day.

Im currently eating about 3000 calories a day,

200 grams carbs
250 grans protien
100 grams fat

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Can't say I've had a horse fall on me but I've had things happen.

Be gentle with yourself and take it easy.

Looking forward to your log.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Does your vagina hurt like monsoons does ?

Ok I'm joking having a horse fall on you ... Well your lucky you escaped that one with as little as you did.

Keep on trucking it'll he better eventually.

Just for shits n giggles I actually have a small dent in my forehead where a horse reared up and clipped me in it.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I had two fat whoes fall on me damn that hurt!

Kidding - just continue to warm up the rotator. Cuff do few pendulum circles with 2-5 lb before you do any upper body it will help . Depending on the nature of injury I once was referred for shoulder surgery twice by two docs and instead cycled deca and did my warm ups , that was 1998 and no shoulder issues since . I kid you not

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Today was chest and tricepts and it rocked. Everything seemed easy tonight, and the weights i was struggling with last week were a breeze. I easily did 15 reps with what I could only squeeze 8 to 10 last week. I'm not sure why, but a few things could have happened.

1) I have finally kicked that cold bug that has been bothering me the last few weeks. Monday I had a fever, that must have killed the bug.
2) my gear is finally kicking in, this is week 4, so that would maken sence for the Super Sustenon. But the tren A and dbol should have been working before this.
3) My food intake has change to 8 smaller meals from 4 larger ones, and I have upped my carbs to 6 oz per meal from 4 oz. I don't think the food should make that much difference, since its the same amount of calories. 3000 per day.

I'll see if the streek continues with back and bicepts tomorrow.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Yesterdays back and bicepts wen really well again. Im hoping its going to be the norm from here on out.
Bent rows with 275 lbs
Smith rows with 270 on the machine.
Standing curls with 135lbs for 15 reps,

This mornings breakfast was special 3 pieces of chockolate cake with chockolate frosting, 4 eggs and 6 oz hamberger.... birthday breakfast.

Today will be Shoulders and Traps and core
Over head military press 4 sets 15
smith shoulder press 4 set 12
Upright rows 4 sets 12
Side lateral raises 3 sets 15
Rear Delt raises 3 sets 15
Front raises 3 sets 15
Shruggs with bar 4 sets 12
dumbell hruggs hands to the front 3 sets 15

Crunches, leg raises, planks and 30 min cardio on the mill.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Sounds like you are really going to town! Good work!

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Weigh in Monday 281lbs...week end was nothing but junk food, carbs, and beer. I ate an entire box of captain crunch ferial and a gallon of milk. I love that shit....
Why did I eat like shit, cause my mastiff had her first littler of pups Thursday. So we were doing shifts taking care of mom's and her pups. Because she is 160lb, it would take nothing at all for her to acidently smoosh one of the new horns. It was a long tiring week end got about 4 hours of sleep Friday Saturday and Sunday night. I was way to tired to train, and it make me cranky, by Sunday evening...

Monday I'm back at it, sets some new personal best, on bench, and dipps...sweated like a pig, all that water I was retaining from the carbs all decided to come out at once...lol
Today will be back and bicepts, will start with dead lifts, should be great day.

Last edited:
OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Made a judgment mistake today, well usually I train at 5pm, and I have all day to eat, usually have at least 4 meals in me before then. Today, I decided to move my work out up to lunch time. I have family bulshit to do tonight. Well it was back and bicepts day, and half way through it I started getting dizzy, and after one set actually puked in my mouth a little. Having a terrible gag reflex, I booked it to the bathroom and proceeded to empty the contents of my stomach. Sacrificing it to the porceline god. I sat down for a bit got my composure and finished my work out, week, unmotivated and pissed off. Pushed through and just did it....

Its been a good few years since I felt that bad. I just can't say how important it is to eat enough before work outs. Shit happens, but lesson learned, next time I'll just go later if I have to, and not skip any meals before work out.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Things keep tracking as they shiuld. This is the end of week 5, I'm ending my dbol, today I started out at 100 mg a day dbol, then cut t back to 75mg a day. The dose was split up inked Zebedee a 24 hour period. 100mg a day started giving me sore nips. I added novadex to tame the symptoms. It worked quite well.
I'm adding anadrol into the mix starting tomorrow. That will go for 5 weeks, then I'm switching over to anavar.

My leg that I hurt two weeks ago is finally starting to feel better. The swelling is going down, and the brushing is fading also. I think I'll try legs out this week, and keep my other parts to twice a week for now...

Eating is going strong, I seem to have leveled out at 282 lbs for now.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
OK so I have found my all time favorite prework out drink, regular coke a cola....and new post work out meal little ceasars bacon wrapped, bacon pizza. I was told to eat more calorie heavy foods, I don't think you can find any heavier than that.

Since I started the anadrol and dropped the dbol, this week, my sex drive is back and the dick may as well be a steel pole. I was getting a little tendar in the nips, and had to take novadex. I think the dbol was the culpret, cause I stopped the dbol and the symtoms are gone.

My strength and endurance is up too since the switch and I don't feel drained all the time.

Training I'm going back to one part per week and my leg is better, so let's will start next week too. I noticed all my joints elbows, wrists, and shoulder were starting to acke from hitting the upper parts twice a week. Even with the usual joint support supplements.

Also here is a pic of the old man for you all to poke fun of...I'm 282lbs this week, shooting for 300.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic