Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The Most Mysterious Song on the Internet

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
The lyrics are nonsensical in such they seem written by AI. I figured that whole thing was generated by AI, but there's no reference to it in the Wiki.. and it seems to predate any modern AI by a long time.

The lyrics suck balls regardless of source.

Actually, I'm going to stick with my theory it was done by AI and had this story written around it to see if people would fall for it.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
The lyrics are nonsensical in such they seem written by AI. I figured that whole thing was generated by AI, but there's no reference to it in the Wiki.. and it seems to predate any modern AI by a long time.

The lyrics suck balls regardless of source.

Actually, I'm going to stick with my theory it was done by AI and had this story written around it to see if people would fall for it.
No one can agree what the lyrics are lol. That video was one interpretation of many. First posted on YT in 2011 so probably not AI

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Ah ok. Maybe a time-traveling AI then...

On the topic of mysterious videos, one of the two I always found disturbing was where those two costumed people are forcing a guy to eat soup, presumably made from someone he knew. Then there's that singing mannequin one where the camera keeps cutting to a mound of dirt out of the window.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023

On the topic of mysterious videos, one of the two I always found disturbing was where those two costumed people are forcing a guy to eat soup, presumably made from someone he knew. Then there's that singing mannequin one where the camera keeps cutting to a mound of dirt out of the window.
Link?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023

I agree we can't rule out it is not a fake back story. There is a subreddit about this song. When those reddit detectives collectively go searching they usually find answers. Although they also leave a path of destruction in their wake

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I agree we can't rule out it is not a fake back story. There is a subreddit about this song. When those reddit detectives collectively go searching they usually find answers. Although they also leave a path of destruction in their wake

Those two I linked have always disturbed me. They've been around a long time. To my knowledge, no one has ever figured out if they were real and what they meant.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Those two I linked have always disturbed me. They've been around a long time. To my knowledge, no one has ever figured out if they were real and what they mean

Those two I linked have always disturbed me. They've been around a long time. To my knowledge, no one has ever figured out if they were real and what they meant.
I'm bored so rabbit hole here I come.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022

Wow what a deep dive. Kind of a sad ending, too. So at least that one, while definitely residing in the uncanny valley, may actually be innocuous. The link I gave you isn't the one I saw originally. I do wonder the intent to cutting video to the outside, specifically a mound of leaves or dirt, for the video that I did see. That guy really put in some work tracking the creator down.

"John Bergeron was not a serial killer [sic]." Sounds like something the friend of a serial killer might say.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Wow what a deep dive. Kind of a sad ending, too. So at least that one, while definitely residing in the uncanny valley, may actually be innocuous. The link I gave you isn't the one I saw originally. I do wonder the intent to cutting video to the outside, specifically a mound of leaves or dirt, for the video that I did see. That guy really put in some work tracking the creator down.

"John Bergeron was not a serial killer [sic]." Sounds like something the friend of a serial killer might say.
For the soup I found a very long explanation but not a settled answer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic