AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
a very great and Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there! :D

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Good morning. Getting this thread rolling again...

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Lets see My girls brother died at 42 last night, so I had to stay with her until her crying let her sleep, left at 3am- had my preworkout meal, fed the cat, went to gym did back, came back showered, went to work at the Mentla HEalth clinic- went to a meeting where they want to send a client to the mentla health court in hopes that his record of raping kids can be expunged if he angages in court appointed treatment at a mental health hospital- ( yup go work your ass of millions of criminals on welfare depend on your tax dollars, get to the clinic argues with client and his mommy- he feels that he shuoldnt have to pay rent cuz interferes with his crack habit, and he dont need to work at age 25 cuz he can get free money from Social Security unless he gets an under the table job so he can continue to rape our hard earned taxpayers money. Then to a prison to listen to client refuse services yet the incompetent psychologist thinks we should continue to force treatment down his throat and create volumes of paper work when he isnt really mentally ill , but the state requires someone to baby sit and pay his meals etc...........yup its a wonderful life- after work its into the waehouse to run my bujutsu class, thank god some fun in my life- today cutting practice we will swing two by four pieces of lumber wrapped in cardboard at each other and evade the lumber as well as cut the cardboard off, to simulate cutting flesh from bone, then maybe full gear sparring with chalk covered knives- I guess it depends what im in the mood for- I never really know until I get there. Done by 9pm home - I put chili in the crockpot to be ready for me 90% lean beef, TONS of beef- yup I love fucking beef

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
One conference call and one bi-annual presentation to put together today. What is everybody have for today?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Morning ..As usual gonna be blistering hot in Tampa area today.. Got a dozen or so service calls to run..Im an HVAC tech... HOT = CASH

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic