May 16, 2011
I cruise on 2iu and do quite well.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I cruise on 2iu and do quite well.

I'm about the same. I'd like to cruise at a higher dose, but that's going to have to wait until other responsibilities taken care of.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
What are you going for with this rein??? size?

as long as we are talking QUALITY GH...

2iu of good gh will go a LONG way...

With Good gh 10iu would be hard to stand for about a month or so...

even if money were no object... I wont run it past 5iu... until I get man enough to do so...

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
I dont know how people can run 10ius daily for long periods of time with all the sides that come with it, i ran Rips 4ius 6 days on 1 off for like 6 months, i went up to 8ius at some point but came back down to 4ius. With the swelling and aching joints at higher ius i couldnt problably move at all.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
What are you going for with this rein??? size?

as long as we are talking QUALITY GH...

2iu of good gh will go a LONG way...

With Good gh 10iu would be hard to stand for about a month or so...

even if money were no object... I wont run it past 5iu... until I get man enough to do so...

Yes, size is what I am after and general health benefits. Is there an equilibrium between those two? Maybe 2-4iu's daily? I do not want to go overboard because there is a family history of cancer from both sides of my family.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
If you have a history of cancer I would not touch GH... it will make the cancerous cells grow more rapidly as well...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
If you have a history of cancer I would not touch GH... it will make the cancerous cells grow more rapidly as well...

Yes, I am aware of that. That's why I was interested in lower dosages but I just going to avoid it completely.

Risen_1

Risen_1

Dec 20, 2012
I run 2iu's when off and 4iu's when on cycle, wish I could afford to go higher, but happy at those numbers

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I think there are better ways to get huge then GH like a shitload of Test and Tren.

I like GH at 4 and under.

I have ran a shitload of test but not tren, tren is the next cycle.

I bet I got better gains on high Deca and Test and faster then I would have on high amounts of GH, no proof to this because I keep GH under 4iu but Deca and Test in 24 week did some good things.

Tren should kick Deca in the dick and fuck it's wife.

R

Random Guy

May 5, 2013
4-6iu's (voted 4-8) split 2iu in the morning 2iu at night

R

Random Guy

May 5, 2013
As long as your planning on getting past 60 your going to die "with" (not saying of) cancer, the vast majority of males die "with" prostate cancer and something like 60 odd% of people die "with" a form of thyroid cancer.

Quite a large percentage of the population have adenomas (some with malignant potential, most not) scattered in various nooks and crannies around the body, most are benign but can cause problems from mass effect. GH will feed these as well.

Would be a very interesting research paper to read 20-30 years down the line to see if anything is attributed to the (relatively) recent popularity of GH in any of its guises

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic