Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

The Ghost of IGF

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
one question people....i do a bottle in my ice box thats been mixed now for about a year...is it still good and how much to use in one injection?should it be sud q or stright into the muscle...

It should be just fine. people typically do anywhere from 20mcg - 100mcg right after they workout directly into the muscle just trained. There are many reasons for dosages high or low, and it keeps changing. when i used to do it many moons ago i would do 40mcg into each bicep lets say after doing bi's, 40 into shoulders after shoulders, etc.....

Some say to do 20 bc the igf receptors down regulate so fast, and 20 keeps this from happening for longer(dave palumbo).

Some say no matter what, you should not run it for more than 25-30 days before taking equal time off. time on = time off....

I went with 80 a day on training days and 4 weeks before pausing.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
I like injecting pre work out in the muscle trained, i get more pumps and muscle soreness compared to injecting after training.

Seabass

Seabass

Feb 19, 2011
My IGF protocol is daunting, which I call the Pincusion Protocol.

You pin 20mcg into each muscle in the muscle group immediately post workout. That means on leg day your quad gets 4 pins, your hammies get 2, and glutes get 2, calves get 4. per leg. I will post the entire protocol soon. This is just the meat of it.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010

You pin 20mcg into each muscle in the muscle group immediately post workout. That means on leg day your quad gets 4 pins, your hammies get 2, and glutes get 2, calves get 4. per leg. I will post the entire protocol soon. This is just the meat of it.

yeah do that bro...i thank u for your time and effort ....i'll be waitting to see how you do things...dw

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010

yeah do that bro...i thank u for your time and effort ....i'll be waitting to see how you do things...dw

I'm with DW on this...please do.

In the mean time I'm gonna go purchase some BD stock or any other pin mfg. out there....As such, please spread the word...lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic