Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The General BS Thread

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I like to empty the catbox in my house every day when we have guests, and then complain to the guests that there might be something wrong with my cat as it hasnt taken a shit in days. I ask the guests to periodically check the catbox to see if the cat finally dropped one and if so, to let me know.

After three or four days of this, i like to drop my pants and take a massive man dump in the cat box, and then wait for the guests to check the box, that one last time. :)

=))

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I love pancakes.

Has anyone tried the new Crepe Specials at Ihop ? I saw them on tv and they look awesome.

Just ate at ihop sunday and was looking at crepes on the menu. WTF are crepes? Never had them. Is it a European thing or French?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Just ate at ihop sunday and was looking at crepes on the menu. WTF are crepes? Never had them. Is it a European thing or French?

R, it's Turbo...of course their french!

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012

French I think.

its like a pancake but really skinny. They can be savory or sweet.

on the menu they have them wih cheese and meat I think and they also have the. With cream and fruit.

I've had the fruit ones and they are pretty tasty.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I wonder what happened after the camera shut off.

don't know but at the very end you can see the small car speed up to the SUV. I'm sure they kept going at it. lol.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Turn your speakers up for this one. starts good at 50 sec.

Last edited by a moderator:
FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Shift from 1st to 2nd at 64 MPH and from 2nd to 3rd at 105 MPH?

COT DAYUM.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Wow , that's awesome.

I don't remember how much they cost, but it had the title of the fastest production car last year or year before I think.

what an awesome car.

Reactions: SQM
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Court rules school can ban American flag

A federal court ruled Thursday that a northern California high school did not violate the constitutional rights of its students when school officials made them turn their American flag T-shirts inside out on Cinco de Mayo or be sent home due to fears of racial violence.
The three-judge panel unanimously decided the officials’ need to protect the safety of their students outweighed the students’ freedom of expression rights.
Administrators at Live Oak High School, in the San Jose suburb of Morgan Hill, feared the American-flag shirts would enflame Latino students celebrating the Mexican holiday, and ordered the students to either turn the shirts inside out or go home for the day.
The school had a history of problems between white and Latino students on that day, and also had a documented history of violence between gang members and between racial groups. The court said these past problems gave school officials sufficient and justifiable reasons for their actions and that schools have wide latitude in curbing certain civil rights to ensure campus safety.
"Our role is not to second-guess the decision to have a Cinco de Mayo celebration or the precautions put in place to avoid violence," Judge M. Margaret McKeown wrote for the panel. The past events "made it reasonable for school officials to proceed as though the threat of a potentially violent disturbance was real," she wrote.
The San Jose Mercury News
external-link.png
reports the parents of the students represented in the lawsuit claim their children’s First Amendment rights were violated. The Ann Arbor, Mich.-based American Freedom Law Center, a politically conservative legal aid foundation, and other similar organizations took up the students' case and sued the high school and the school district.

"This is the United States of America," the mother of one of the students Kendall Jones told the San Jose Mercury News. "The idea that it's offensive to wear patriotic clothing ... regardless of what day it is, is unconscionable to me."
The parents have said in previous interviews with several publications that their children were only trying to be patriotic, not start a fight with Latino students.
William Becker, one of the lawyers representing the students, said he plans to ask a special 11-judge panel of the appeals court to rehear the case. Becker said he and the parents of the children are prepared to take the fight all the way to the Supreme Court.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/02/2...-american-flag-shirts-to-avoid-racial-strife/

Since when has the American flag become offensive?

What about St. Patricks day are they gong to ban it then too? where does it stop? this is nuts.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
It's a school. People in school don't have the same free speech rights as people in public places.

What the court is saying in this case is if the school administrator decided to ban symbols on shirts, they could ban all symbols, including Mexican flags, and American flags on Cinquo de maio day. That is what this case is about. It is not about the American flag being offensive. It is about banning symbols that are used by one group of kids to inflame another group of kids. It is about keeping the kids from finding reasons to fight one another. It is about keeping the peace in the schools.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic