Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

The General BS Thread

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
So I hit my 2000th post just now. Do I get some sort of prize? Maybe a box of Crackerjack? Or a party? Or maybe I can ban trolls for a day? Pretty please . . .

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So I hit my 2000th post just now. Do I get some sort of prize? Maybe a box of Crackerjack? Or a party? Or maybe I can ban trolls for a day? Pretty please . . .

Noodz of KBD

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I had a conversation with a midget yesterday after golfing while picking up a 12 pack of beer. She wanted the D....are all rules off when it comes to midget fukking? She wasn't good looking in the least...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I had a conversation with a midget yesterday after golfing while picking up a 12 pack of beer. She wanted the D....are all rules off when it comes to midget fukking? She wasn't good looking in the least...

I think that's a check off the bucket list more than anything

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Woody you won big bro

Wow, yay, I think. Well then again maybe not. Oh well. I guess I've gotta go out and buy my own crackerjack and get my prize on my own. . . (sniffs).

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012

If she'd been cute you should have hit it. With a midget, you can lay back and drink that 12 pack while she's riding you - and you'd still be able to watch the game on tv the whole time.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Dude it's called a dirt leg. Someone you would **** and tell no one about. And as said check it off the bucket list

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Too humid down here. I have to change shirts too many times throughout the day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic