Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
thejudge
What's New?

The compounds I've used and my experiences with them.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Absolutely, but I made a concerted effort to write only pros and cons that were NOT related to stacking effect, to the best of my ability. To be honest, the way I have run my three cycles has allowed me to experiment with many different compounds while still being able to judge each one individually. Every compound I have taken I have taken either alone (the testosterones), or with only one other previously used (and thus known response) compound. The only compound that may not have been given a fair shake was Primo, as it was run at the end of a tren run, and tren overpowers pretty much everything.

I would not want to share my experience if I thought that it was bad info or tainted opinions, so I did leave out a couple issues that were probably due to stacking conflicts vs. individual compound response.
Good questions II, I hope I answered them satisfactorily.
Absolutely. Appreciate the info.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
i JUST WANT TO ILLUSTRATE HOW DIFFERENT ALL OF US RESPOND WITH RESPECT TO HAVING DIFFERENT METABOLISMS, GENETICS, LIFESTYLES ETC ETC .

ILL USE MY TWO FAVORITES AS MY EXAMPLE

Test Suspension

Pros: Super fast onset of boners and feeling of "being on". Good pumps. Some increased gym aggression. Decent strength increase. Easy to time PCT.

Cons: Bad body acne. Water retention. Ups and downs. Not cost effective.
> 12 cycles ago my results were so profound i wont use any other combo of test because my experience was quite the opposite- tne and suspension were the one and only aas that i consider actually being able to feel - no acne, no bloating of course it could be from factors i mention or what i stack these with- using clen ,t-3 and winstrol my body is constantly drying out - so that could be why I dont bloat- I consider the best test for meTest Propionate

Pros: Fast onset of boners and feeling of "being on". Very little water retention. Good pumps. Stable test levels (injecting ED). Easy to time PCT.

Cons: Slightly annoying to run a long cycle with such frequent injections. That's about it.
i prefer daily or frequesnt injections[/COLOR]Sustanon

Pros: Less frequent injections. Just enough water retention to feel thick and lubricate the joints, but not too much. Great strength increase.

Cons: Took almost a month to really feel it (should've frontloaded). Just enough water retention to look soft and bloated, but not too much. Harder to time PCT.
no compound has ever gotten me so powerful in such a short time- The reason for sustenon is because it works quicker and should not need front loading because it has a mix of different esters- I actually use it now with TNE pre workout and , Sust every 3 days, I will never use cycpoionate or decanoate or enanthate ever again]So all of us have different experiences, when you train and use AAS, part of your responsibility to yourself is studying how you respond as I have never had these experiences, To also answer Iron Insanity - YES of course, I was trying to allude to this myself. Not a noob question LOL, I think the noobs would ask everyone and think they will feel the same, because they have no idea that we can have very very different experiences. As far as PCT goes- I honestly dont believe one has to be as obsessive as people try to be- You just go by the longest ester, Personally I find it very simple

The amount of prop in sust is minimal and should not be confused for an "automatic" frontload. I GUARANTEE you that a frontload will have your test levels up to the desired ceiling and stable, twice as fast if not faster, than not frontloading sust.

IRT timing PCT, do you get bloodwork done to determine your free test levels before ceasing sust? If not, you don't know how many half-lives it will take until you are at a low enough level to begin PCT. Not so simple if you know the facts. Half-life of your longest ester only gives you one piece of the puzzle.

When you have the time, it would be awesome if you could write up a clear list of the compounds you've used and your response to them. Don't compare them to mine and critique, instead, just list them. With enough peoples' responses the reader can begin to recognize trends based off of MANY responses instead of comparing two.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I definitely think you should give the primo another run. The only side effect you will feel is your wallet getting lighter, lol. Honestly, I had and am having ZERO side effects with a fairly high dose. I'm running 200mg Test EW and 750mg Primo EW and it's keeping me lean as fuck! I'm just really starting to improve my diet 4 weeks in so no telling what it will do now. I know, I should've shored up the diet well before I started but I was traveling a lot. The 200mg of test has me hornier than a higher dose normally does and at that dose I don't experience any side effects except for a slight increase in acne.

So, overall I would say the only con for Primo is the cost and the limited availability of the Di-propionate ester (which in my experience I liked better than the enanthate ester because you don't have to run it nearly as long). As I always say with Primo, the gains are "sneaky"... one day you'll wake up and realize your body is looking much better than just a few weeks ago, even skin, joints, etc.

I thought you had tried Bold Cyp already.... well, I guess that will be in a post down the road :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic