Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

The Bull's Zone Training Log

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Any advantages to a single arm cable row? Just curious. Heck of a back day Bull!

It changes things up and has a different dynamic on the body.

One interesting exercises is one arm dumbbell presses. One arm holds up a dumbbell while the other arm presses a dumbbell for 10 reps then switch

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Well I'm not surprised, I knew u would still be kicking ass brother! Hail to the king, good choice! Maybe Walk by Pantera?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Well I'm not surprised, I knew u would still be kicking ass brother! Hail to the king, good choice! Maybe Walk by Pantera?

I like that song also.

It's getting close Raiden. I have a lot of support like you and it's making me fly high. And it keeps me from eating candy and junk because I know a lot of people are counting on me to be my best.
This is one wild ride and your support here is huge to me! Thanks!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I like that song also.

It's getting close Raiden. I have a lot of support like you and it's making me fly high. And it keeps me from eating candy and junk because I know a lot of people are counting on me to be my best.
This is one wild ride and your support here is huge to me! Thanks!
You have my support as well as many others here bud. Can't wait for your big day, I know you'll rock Dat shit!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Awesome back day pull!

8 pull ups, I have some catching up to do!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Same here. I can barely do 3 lol

Bulls always having intense workouts, str8 beast!

We all start small brother. Big numbers are for those that hang around and put in the time and work.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Great workout on Saturday!
It changes things up and has a different dynamic on the body.

One interesting exercises is one arm dumbbell presses. One arm holds up a dumbbell while the other arm presses a dumbbell for 10 reps then switch
Good to know man, I'm looking for ways to hit my back with rows in different ways to get some size.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic