Really PRO level..

5c4e0c57c4f5bb2bmed.jpg

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Damn dude, you ****in kill it.

I will be following, I do the same.

I'm just not satisfied till I'm huffing, puffing and ready to drop at each set.

Legs are the most satisfying of all.

Keep it up bro.

H

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Love your posts brother!! I swear they are the best!!
Thank you!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Damn dude, you ****in kill it.

I will be following, I do the same.

I'm just not satisfied till I'm huffing, puffing and ready to drop at each set.

Legs are the most satisfying of all.

Keep it up bro.

Hi HDH!!! Thank you for the support brother!
I will be glad to see you here!

H

These logs are great places to participate in our board!

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Bull,

I always have trouble feeling my back work during rowing movements and I feel that I don't get as much out of them as I should. I seem to feel all my pulling movements more in the biceps and forums. Any tips or tricks to try to hit the back more on these movements?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Bull,

I always have trouble feeling my back work during rowing movements and I feel that I don't get as much out of them as I should. I seem to feel all my pulling movements more in the biceps and forums. Any tips or tricks to try to hit the back more on these movements?

Hi Pawg. I'm no coach but I have experience. I have built an interesting back. And I have done it mostly from Pull Ups...not Deadlifts. Thats not to say that Deads arent great...they are. I just haven't used them till recently.

Today I did Meadows Rows but those are awkward for me. The row I really feel and actually get sore from for days are bent over dumbell rows where one knee is on a bench and one hand is on the bench and your back is flat and you row a heavy dumbell for reps. I feel those out the wazoo and they are a killer excercise.

The other thing is assisted pullups. Nothing beats the tried and true pullup. nothing. I used to do all bodyweight with a 45lb plate hanging from my belt...even 70lbs...
Since I graduated above 230lbs I had to change that a little. I like your questions but as I ve said I'm really I drone. The boss points and I do what I'm told.

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
I will try to hit those DB rows at least once a week. My back needs to get stronger.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Whoa.... Those seated cable rows are vicious. Good shit my dude!

Thanks Bro!!! Damn...I suffer on back day...chest day is easier but Leg day is horrible!

I appreciate you ....u huge freak!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic