Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The Bodymedia Fit

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
So after researching and reading several articles as well as others experiences with the bodymedia fit I decided to purchase one last week. It arrived yesterday however I have yet to set it up and try this thing out, has anybody tried the bodymedia fit? Im looking to track my activity, calories burned and heart rate however I just do not have the time to enter food intake ... at least not right now.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
So after researching and reading several articles as well as others experiences with the bodymedia fit I decided to purchase one last week. It arrived yesterday however I have yet to set it up and try this thing out, has anybody tried the bodymedia fit? Im looking to track my activity, calories burned and heart rate however I just do not have the time to enter food intake ... at least not right now.

Lyle Mcdonald did a great write up on it. He strongly endorsed it. (with limitations inherent in such devices.) He basically said it is as accurate as any device could possible be made and that it even rivals the accuracy of full blown scientific equipment that costs hundreds of thousands and takes an entire room.

His estimation was that it was within 10% accurate (which is pretty amazing).

I will have to look for the article.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
How similar is this to some of the polar wrist watch type products out there that track calories burned and workout intensity ... I really want one but haven't been able to figure out what kind would be best for a bodybuilder

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I'm somewhat disappointed that it doesn't track heart rate.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic