Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

The big 4 (now 5) for preventing hair loss.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
why should someone suspect RU55841 is any better than one of thousands of failed therapies introduced over the past fifty years for MPB.

Because I've spoken to a few people that say it prevents their hair from falling out while on it, even while on any AAS. These same people told me that Propecia did not stop the hair loss but RU55841 did. Even if the results were identical to Propecia, the difference is that this is a topical treatment that is not systematic. It only gets rid of DHT on the scalp without stopping the conversion like Propecia does so you don't have the possible Propecia side effects. I never tried it myself, I'm just passing on information. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone but it's worth a shot for some. Obviously, this will only work if your hair loss is from DHT. My hair thinning out is not DHT related so I have no reason to use test it (I think mine is from my thyroid problems). This is just like any of the experiment drugs we talk about on this board (ie, TB500), it will work on some but not on others.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Because I've spoken to a few people that say it prevents their hair from falling out while on it, even while on any AAS. These same people told me that Propecia did not stop the hair loss but RU55841 did. Even if the results were identical to Propecia, the difference is that this is a topical treatment that is not systematic. It only gets rid of DHT on the scalp without stopping the conversion like Propecia does so you don't have the possible Propecia side effects. I never tried it myself, I'm just passing on information. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone but it's worth a shot for some. Obviously, this will only work if your hair loss is from DHT. My hair thinning out is not DHT related so I have no reason to use test it (I think mine is from my thyroid problems). This is just like any of the experiment drugs we talk about on this board (ie, TB500), it will work on some but not on others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anecdotal reports are not evidence mate. How many times have we ALL heard accounts from "others" that were absolute bunk. IME that form of "proof" almost always morphs into some ruse propagated by the producer itself or some biased shill.

Moreover why would someone try a SUPPLEMENT when proven therapy is readily available?

Lastly if this "drug" actually DOES bind and deactivate hair follicle DHT receptors, what will become of other DHT biological function? These include such as: ERECTIONS, prostatic secretions, sexual desire?

I'm sure you have heard of the adverse effects because of 5ARIs and the frequency of "persistent" (greater than 1-2 months) side effects, the most troubling being ED! However the 5ARIs only LOWER DHT levels, but this supplement would completely DEACTIVATE DHT expression and that would SUCK believe me. So what data is available which sheds some light on my concerns such as HOW LONG will DHT receptors be "bound"?

On more thing at least 90% of MPB is proven to be an androgen dependent process and since this supplement deactivates the most POTENT endogenous androgen DHT, one should EXPECT a response rate of close to 90% but why is it I believe the rate is closer to 10-20%?

That's the average RR for"supplemental" MPB drugs historically, which also approximates the benefits of PLACEBO.

Regs
Jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Newest thing...Needling Derma Roll with Rogaine. Really makes a difference!

Makes a difference in what! Have you read the only human trial to date?

It seems your STILL stuck having to use daily Minoxidil!

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anecdotal reports are not evidence mate. How many times have we ALL heard accounts from "others" that were absolute bunk. IME that form of "proof" almost always morphs into some ruse propagated by the producer itself or some biased shill.

Moreover why would someone try a SUPPLEMENT when proven therapy is readily available?

Lastly if this "drug" actually DOES bind and deactivate hair follicle DHT receptors, what will become of other DHT biological function? These include such as: ERECTIONS, prostatic secretions, sexual desire?

I'm sure you have heard of the adverse effects because of 5ARIs and the frequency of "persistent" (greater than 1-2 months) side effects, the most troubling being ED! However the 5ARIs only LOWER DHT levels, but this supplement would completely DEACTIVATE DHT expression and that would SUCK believe me. So what data is available which sheds some light on my concerns such as HOW LONG will DHT receptors be "bound"?

On more thing at least 90% of MPB is proven to be an androgen dependent process and since this supplement deactivates the most POTENT endogenous androgen DHT, one should EXPECT a response rate of close to 90% but why is it I believe the rate is closer to 10-20%?

That's the average RR for"supplemental" MPB drugs historically, which also approximates the benefits of PLACEBO.

Regs
Jim

Which proven treatments are you referring to? I responded to a question about a possible way prevent hair loss due to excessive DHT from AAS. Propecia can counteract with AAS and from what I hear it does nothing to stop hair loss when people take drugs such as Stanozolol or Tren, for example. Whether it's true or not, I've spoken to people that told me they can take those drugs without losing hair as long as they take RU55841 at the same time. They have no reason to lie, they gain nothing from it. All of the side effects that you referred to are NOT side effects of RU55841, those are sides of Propecia and any drug that stops the conversion of testosterone to DHT (5ARIs). RU is NOT a 5ARI. I'm obviously not an expert on the drug and this is pretty much everything I know about it so if you want to know more I'd suggest searching the hair loss forums.

Last edited:
F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Dr Jim a friend of mine got his hair transplant in Thailand and it look awesome could not tell one little bit he got a hair transplant.The other question is stem cell therapy can that work for hair growth as I read something about it on some medical journal.

S

SellingOutIsArt

May 14, 2014
shaving bald is the best remedy to hair loss my friends :) embrace the power of the shiny scalp =)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic