Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

The 4 Laws of Muscle (link)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Just speed-read that and gonna return and read more slowly for better digestion later. Not sure if I agree 100% with all of it or not; I have no alternate theories to suggest, just wanna reread later.

One thing I know I'll hold on to is the mental image from the 2nd paragraph of how much you can lose from inattention to diet or training. That's one of the things I'm not sure I agree 100% on, but it sure is a useful mental tool to crank up the discipline when I'm getting slack.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I was bed ridden on hospital food and underwent 7 surgeries in 3 weeks and 4 days. Combine that with abrupt cessation of AAS and I should have lost, a lot. I didn't. Oh, and I was running prop, can't argue the half-life theory.

Perhaps "new muscle": AKA blown up on Dbol? Okay that makes sense to me.

So much for Number 1.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
It made me hungry for a hamburger and fuck him about getting out if bed to eat if you got a cute nurse to feed you. Ugly ones and male nurses yeah ill get my own Amy,s mac and cheese but cuties Im there feed me

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
"Then they milked the cow and, 24 hours later, slaughtered it. "
Who the hell kills a perfectly good milking cow? Country boy mind set here but that's just crazy! :eek:;)

On the topic if chewing your food. It says you absorb more nutrients with ground steak over whole meat. This is one that always escaped me until recently I had it confirmed. Ever notice (maybe you did and just don't want to admit it) how you seem to pass nuts through your system? An example: Peanuts! High in fat and calories. Peanut butter! High in fat and calories. A study showed that more of the peanut butter is broken down and absorbed into your system compared to just eating peanuts.

Wonder if peanuts could be a good diet food if you just swallowed them whole? Think about it!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
It made me hungry for a hamburger and fuck him about getting out if bed to eat if you got a cute nurse to feed you. Ugly ones and male nurses yeah ill get my own Amy,s mac and cheese but cuties Im there feed me

What if the Nurse offered to breast-feed you, but he or she was across the room?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
maybe that's why farm boys are so damn rugged. they get up at 0 dark 30 and work there ass off for a couple of hrs, sit down to a huge breakfast and off to school or back to work and lunch back to work and supper etc etc. I remember playing HS football and the hardest hitting teams were the schools that had a bunch of small town farm boys. we always beat them cause they were dumber than stumps but we paid a price as far as body pain.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
maybe that's why farm boys are so damn rugged. they get up at 0 dark 30 and work there ass off for a couple of hrs, sit down to a huge breakfast and off to school or back to work and lunch back to work and supper etc etc. I remember playing HS football and the hardest hitting teams were the schools that had a bunch of small town farm boys. we always beat them cause they were dumber than stumps but we paid a price as far as body pain.

536 people in the town I went from 7-12 grade lol 14 in my graduating class
Worked every single day of the year on a huge cattle ranch that I was adopted into, I like to think I wasn't that dumb.......LMAO it did indeed toughen me up though;)

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
536 people in the town I went from 7-12 grade lol 14 in my graduating class
Worked every single day of the year on a huge cattle ranch that I was adopted into, I like to think I wasn't that dumb.......LMAO it did indeed toughen me up though;)

I grew up on a dairy farm in upstate New York and worked every day of my life starting at 5 years old. My high school class was 45 students a few of whom were farm kids or grandkids. Our small school sports teams often out performed against bigger schools.

I wasn't much of an athlete (I was too clumsy to play sports), but I sure was big and strong, and still am. . . One time friends and I were building a house and we had a beam to lift into place. Two guys on the other end lifted their end up while I one arm pressed my end to height. They all high fived me when I was done!

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
it should be titled nutritional basics that are most commonly ignored in the fitness space....
but i guess thats less catchy just more honest

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic