Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

TFsupplements. Great prices, annoyingly slow shipping.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I have a love/hate relationship with TFsupplements and it would be so easy for them to make it a full-blown love affair. Their prices are sick and especially when they have crazy sales, but I routinely wait 9-12 days to get my products. In the grand scheme of things, it isn't that long, but when you compare them to other top supplement companies, their shipping sucks.

For instance, I ordered a small batch of products on Saturday. Understandably, I didn't receive confirmation until Monday. Then on Tuesday, I received a "shipping label created" message, and here we are on Wednesday and UPS has not received the package yet. Last time I ordered on a Friday and the pack didn't get to UPS until Thursday of the next week! Because UPS doesn't ship on the weekends, my shit didn't get delivered until the following Tuesday, the 12th day after I ordered. It's not that they ship UPS, it's that they take so damn long to put the ordered products in a box, and then even longer to give that box to UPS. Sending a tracking slip saying the shipping label has been created (but won't be given to the shipping company for another two days) is annoying as hell. And I don't live in Alaska or Hawaii (or do I ;) ).

Rant over.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
LOL I order from them often but I never expect it in any timely fashion. I guess it is the typical trade off, good service for higher prices or poor service but great prices. Have you tried DPS? They actually went so far as to call me because something wasn't in stock and asked me if I wanted a different flavor. I was very impressed and their prices are generally comparable to TF supplement.

N

Namehere

Jul 12, 2011
They used to be fast back in 06-07 then I think they got popular. Ive been going to vitamin shop now they do price match I bring up mass nutrition.cwhile in the store on my phone and they

N

Namehere

Jul 12, 2011
Sorry on my phone writing this lol anyway they match prices.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
LOL I order from them often but I never expect it in any timely fashion. I guess it is the typical trade off, good service for higher prices or poor service but great prices. Have you tried DPS? They actually went so far as to call me because something wasn't in stock and asked me if I wanted a different flavor. I was very impressed and their prices are generally comparable to TF supplement.

Haven't tried DPS yet but I will be on my next order. Thanks.

They used to be fast back in 06-07 then I think they got popular. Ive been going to vitamin shop now they do price match I bring up mass nutrition.cwhile in the store on my phone and they

I'll give that a shot. I'm sure they won't have everything I need, but I'll pick up what they carry and try DPS out for the rest. Thanks.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
whatever you do don't use supplement warehouse... had my CC info stolen twice! Didn't realize it was them the first time and the 2nd time I put 2 and 2 together. They say the problem is fixed, but I still see bad reviews about their site with the same thing happening. Too bad too, they had a great price on Chlorodehydromethyltrenbodianamaxadrol

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Ive never had any issues with TF before. Always in a timely manner. Love their blowout sales.

T

tfsupplements

Dec 1, 2011
I have a love/hate relationship with TFsupplements and it would be so easy for them to make it a full-blown love affair. Their prices are sick and especially when they have crazy sales, but I routinely wait 9-12 days to get my products. In the grand scheme of things, it isn't that long, but when you compare them to other top supplement companies, their shipping sucks.

For instance, I ordered a small batch of products on Saturday. Understandably, I didn't receive confirmation until Monday. Then on Tuesday, I received a "shipping label created" message, and here we are on Wednesday and UPS has not received the package yet. Last time I ordered on a Friday and the pack didn't get to UPS until Thursday of the next week! Because UPS doesn't ship on the weekends, my shit didn't get delivered until the following Tuesday, the 12th day after I ordered. It's not that they ship UPS, it's that they take so damn long to put the ordered products in a box, and then even longer to give that box to UPS. Sending a tracking slip saying the shipping label has been created (but won't be given to the shipping company for another two days) is annoying as hell. And I don't live in Alaska or Hawaii (or do I ;) ).

Rant over.

I am really sorry you have had multiple issues with us guys... can you please send me an email at fb(a t ) tfsupplements.com with a couple past order numbers so I can get to the bottom of this. Most of our customers receive their orders in a couple days... something isn't right here.

Thanks!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I would, but I will not link my forum identity to a name and shipping address.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I've NEVER had an issue with TFsupplements, and that is where I get all my stuff from....

T

tfsupplements

Dec 1, 2011
Ah ok gotcha. Well please just put a note in order comments mentioning the issues you have had so it doesn't happen again. Again, we appologise for the long delivery time you have experienced.

Last edited:
T

tfsupplements

Dec 1, 2011
I've NEVER had an issue with TFsupplements, and that is where I get all my stuff from....

Thanks! This is what we like I hear and do 99% of the time. That's why I want to try to the bottom of this!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic