Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Texas greetings

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020
New here and wanted to introduce myself. I turned 60 this year and started back to the gym to train my wife. She lost 34lbs and began weight training without me. I’m 5’3” 170 and a retired AF veteran, former gym owner and competitive body builder. But that was 35 years ago. We’re in the TX hill country and train at what I call “the old folks” gym, until all this CV craziness. We’ve managed to do maintenance workouts at home but can’t wait to get back to the gym. We’ll definitely be building a home gym after this experience.

I’m looking forward to learning from everyone.
Mike A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
This guys my age Wtf is up with these old fuckers joining up lately. If it keeps up we’re gunna want a bingo night here. Welcome to the den

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome to the Den, stick around and post up;)
Fellow old timer here:p

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey there and a big, huge welcome @noiseboy . Thank you for your service!!!
Don't forget to check out the thread of the home gyms during this virus business. Its pretty cool.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome bro. Sounds like you know your way around a pile of weights. Not much has changed, eat, train hard and rest :)

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Welcome to the Den, enjoy the board old man. You're in good company, many other AARP members here as well.

On a serious note I'm assuming you owned that gym while serving active in the country club. I heard way back then the AF mandated someone own a golf course, someone else a spa and gym, and some other nicessities.
:p

Welcome aboard.

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020
Welcome to the Den, enjoy the board old man. You're in good company, many other AARP members here as well.

On a serious note I'm assuming you owned that gym while serving active in the country club. I heard way back then the AF mandated someone own a golf course, someone else a spa and gym, and some other nicessities.
:p

Welcome aboard.
Yes sir, I was still active duty while co-owning Icarian Fitness Center in San Antonio, TX during the early eighties. You could call it "the country club.";-) Thank you for your service Chief.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Welcome!... Good to see an ",oldy but goldy"!... Good to know you are an competitive BB'er!... Would really like to gain quality knowledge from, friend!!!... Again, welcome!!!!!......

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic