Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Testosterone Suspension subcutaneous

H

Harold

Apr 11, 2012
Hi all,
Maybe this is a stupid question but is it possible to use Testostesrone Suspension subcutaneous and not IM like this is a water base or it's impossible?

Thanks for help.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
You can I think, but absorption time will be a lot slower I believe. And its painful also till it absorbs every time I have gotten some in the subq area on accident.

Now, why do you want to do take it subq instead of IM? Personally I would stick to IM.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
there has been alot of people who admit to using their HRT test sub q and getting the same results. i actually tried it for a while but it did make my midsection sore, and most peps, gh,etc dont make me sore there...alot of boys over at afboard swear by test via sub q

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I once read absorption was quicker sc because fat is less dense tissue than muscle!! Hmmmm

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
TNE is not always in water. Seeing how you would pin 50-100mg, it would hurt like fok sub q…

H

Harold

Apr 11, 2012
ok for infos and thanks all.

I'll try with sub q and I'll come back to say if this is good or not.
I would like to try sub q because I have ever lots of oil product to inject every days!!!!!!!!!!

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
ok for infos and thanks all.

I'll try with sub q and I'll come back to say if this is good or not.
I would like to try sub q because I have ever lots of oil product to inject every days!!!!!!!!!!

I mix mine with everything else and pin 1 hr pre workout…

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
I used the Jurox when it was the best like 12yrs ago and believe it or not I put in it the fridge a older guy had told me to do this. He has hardcore big as **** so I tried it and sure enough it was smooth for me via IM good luck

John

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
TNE is not always in water. Seeing how you would pin 50-100mg, it would hurt like fok sub q…
This. It can be done, but the pain prevents most people from running such cycles.

Stankyleg

Stankyleg

Sep 5, 2013
Absorbs slower. Too much and it makes knots. Trt doses split 3 times a week, sure. Gear doses, hell no.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I used the Jurox when it was the best like 12yrs ago and believe it or not I put in it the fridge a older guy had told me to do this. He has hardcore big as **** so I tried it and sure enough it was smooth for me via IM good luck

John

Wow jurox!! Blast from the past. White box with red writing..said it was from austrilia... good stuff..i did the winny and test s i think

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic