Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Testosterone Injection Site sore and i ITCH

K

KyBull

Dec 3, 2015
Hello,

I am fairly new to this. I have taken 3 weekly injections of Testosterone Cypionate 1ml / 200mg. I have injected in the right thigh, left thigh and now back to the right thigh. My injection is pretty painless but the injection sight after ward is sore like deep muscle sore for about 2 days. Is this normal? I am using a 23g 1" needle. Also starting about 4 days ago I have started itching all over my back, chest and arms. I also take HCG twice a week by sub q injection in stomach and 1 Arimidex (I believe it is .25mg a real tiny tablet). Thanks for any help / input.

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
quad injects of cyp.. why are you not doing glute?? keep doing it if you can but even with a glute shot soreness can be expected at times.. I use a heating pad, i also heat the oil before injecting but that's more so that it's flows easier..

Like most things in life, the more you do it the easier it gets, assuming this is your 1st time.. the itching could be normal for sure

Cyp takes time to build in the blood, and will continue to build from here on out.. 200 weekly is a good start, but what are your main goals with this cycle?

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
What he said.. treat the symptoms .. it's nothing to be crazy about, you'll get used to it, or you'll switch to a different brand with a different oil.. so you aren't so sensitive..

K

KyBull

Dec 3, 2015
Low T checked to be 401 at 44 years of age. Just doing what the Doctor advised. Had symptoms of tiredness, increased belly / chest fat, low sex drive, foggy brain... Thanks for all the advice.

G

govols

Apr 5, 2016
Different brand or could just be an issue of getting use to it.

G

govols

Apr 5, 2016
A lot of people pin with 23g, may try something smaller.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic