Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Testoserone boosting Supplements?

.50cal

Oct 26, 2012
What are your opinions on the value of taking supplements that claim to help boost Testosterone levels, i.e.

Tribullus Terrestris? Anyone had any luck with a product by Nutrex called Vitrix?

What about any other supplements?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Test works. Over the counter supps don't work at all. Don't waste your money.

Dnsvideo

Dnsvideo

Sep 21, 2010
Agreed, any supplement or exogenous subtance that raise your testosterone (transiently or chronically) will increase the rate of conversion to estrogens and in response decrease your body's own production. (feed back cycle) net result: best case nothing, likely case:gyno and no gains, worst case: your testicles shut down.

Any subtance that blockades conversion to estrogen will have a transient effect until you stop taking the drug, then as your body feedback cycle kicks in you will end up with gyno or worse.

In all seriousness, if you really need to raise your test levels you are going to be on a series of injections, likely with a PCT adjunct to stop the gyno, and still your testicles will shut down.

result: waste of money.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I respectfully disagree. I have seen compounds like Pine Pollen Tincture increase test levels and not disrupt estrogen. Can boost you up 1-300 nano's on average.

Also look at Clomid. This is often used as HRT at dosages of 25-50mgs ED. It frees bound testosterone and it is also an anti estrogen.

DAA can work for many people as well. Some studies dispute it, others show that is can boost levels a few hundred nanograms.

Mind you, can these compare to test creams, or injections?? Of course not. But if you go from 300nanograms to 600nanograms consistenly for several months, you will see some increases in lean muscle mass, fat loss, libido, etc..

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I respectfully disagree. I have seen compounds like Pine Pollen Tincture increase test levels and not disrupt estrogen. Can boost you up 1-300 nano's on average.

Also look at Clomid. This is often used as HRT at dosages of 25-50mgs ED. It frees bound testosterone and it is also an anti estrogen.

DAA can work for many people as well. Some studies dispute it, others show that is can boost levels a few hundred nanograms.

Mind you, can these compare to test creams, or injections?? Of course not. But if you go from 300nanograms to 600nanograms consistenly for several months, you will see some increases in lean muscle mass, fat loss, libido, etc..

I think that only applies to men who are hypogonadal. The op didn't state he was.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic