Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

test undecanoate, pin / dose protocol question (s)

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Figure out which Carrier he is using, Castor oil is used by the pharmo companies for theese long crazy esters according to a Chemist called beck, with castor oil the half-life is crazy, somthing like 25 days of average. where as Tea-seed oil was about 16-18 days. phenyl salicylate, Guaicol, EO can all add to half-life/ active-life .

Bit of advice if you havn't already taken, inject 1/2 m every day in a different spot or inject at least 1ml in different areas. Even though it's a long ester undecanoate can cause a bit of eartation at the inject sight in some. I do fine with 1ml though.

Although I take Aromasin usualy and somtimes adex, i've noticed I don't seem to get as much water retention with UD as I do with Cyp or Enan.

I'm using Peak so I'm sure it is brewed with a seeed oil (not sure what variety).. no eo or Caster...etc. I'd have to verify. Thanks for the heads up ref variation of half life .

I pinned 1.5 ml in my right glute this moring I'm sure it will sting a bit later. I'll pin another ml on the left side tomorrow morning. You think an anti e is needed? typically I will not run one when crusing low dose. However front loading 1000mg's is new to me lol!

thoughts?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Far as the anti-E I don't think you will need it for a-while, if you add one go for aromasin for best health purposes.
If you get a bit of water reten you can always add some later, I add it since I seem to have a ridiculous high aromatase mechanizim, I add water fast on any aromatizable compound.
Crazy guy Animal LOL had some great articles on higher estrogen levels being bad for prostate and adding to hair loss is another reason I add the anti-E .

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Forgot to mention The Express TU has treated me well for HRT purposes, to bad the ass FDA ain't on the ball to get it out for the clinics. Hopefuly soon.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Im a huge fan of TU as well for longer periods between shots... The EOW protocol is gonna be great for ya...

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Intramuscular Testosterone Undecanoate: Pharmacokinetic Aspects of a Novel Testosterone Formulation during Long-Term Treatment of Men with Hypogonadism

Based on the results of these studies, a computer simulation with the T half-life of 34 d was performed, resulting in an optimal injection interval of 6 wk. As you saw from the SHB levels, E2 and serum T levels, the 34 d figure also coincides with significantly higher levels.

The present results show that injecting 1000 mg TU im every 12 wk is sufficient to maintain normal T levels in hypogonadal men without causing major oscillations in serum T levels.

The first multiple-dose pharmacokinetic studies using 1000 mg per injection of this new TU formulation proposed an injection interval of 6 wk (probably because if the figures above). Here we demonstrate that injecting 1000 mg TU every 12 wk is sufficient to maintain normal T and estrogen levels in hypogonadal men, without causing local or systemic adverse side effects using this new formulation.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Intramuscular Testosterone Undecanoate: Pharmacokinetic Aspects of a Novel Testosterone Formulation during Long-Term Treatment of Men with Hypogonadism

Based on the results of these studies, a computer simulation with the T half-life of 34 d was performed, resulting in an optimal injection interval of 6 wk. As you saw from the SHB levels, E2 and serum T levels, the 34 d figure also coincides with significantly higher levels.

The present results show that injecting 1000 mg TU i'm every 12 wk is sufficient to maintain normal T levels in hypogonadal men without causing major oscillations in serum T levels.

The first multiple-dose pharmacokinetic studies using 1000 mg per injection of this new TU formulation proposed an injection interval of 6 wk (probably because if the figures above). Here we demonstrate that injecting 1000 mg TU every 12 wk is sufficient to maintain normal T and estrogen levels in hypogonadal men, without causing local or systemic adverse side effects using this new formulation.

Based on this study you would avg less then 100mg test per week (low)....I probably will stick with the protocol posted earlier (based on wanting slightly higher test levels then a conservative prescribed trt). I'm still thinking about adjusting....there's plenty of time to do so. I injected 1000mg's approx 8-9 days ago. Also, keep in mind human grade (used in the study) is normally higher quality (stronger) then underground labs testosterone.

excellent info though bro. thanks!!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic