Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

test undecanoate, pin / dose protocol question (s)

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I want to start a cruise using test undecanoate (1st time using undecanoate) . I'll be using Peak dosed @ 400mg per ml @ 200mg per week. That's pretty simple math I'll pin 2 ml per month for the next 5 months. Probably pin on the 1st and the 15th. My question is related to timing / half life. Typically test e takes a couple weeks to kick in. What can I expect with test undecanoate?

I'm due for a shot of test e today (day 10 since the last pin). should I pin the undecanoate by itself or will my test levels dip too low before the longer ester kicks in? maybe stack with a final dose of test e (say 1/2 ml)?

maybe this is splitting hairs and I'm being too type a... but any input would be cool. :)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I must preface this with the following statement... I have never used undeca

Now... From what I know of esters and half lives I would pin the first undeca shot about a month before I dropped the Enth... This would give the ester plenty of time to get the levels semi stable...

I gotta say though... If you will be pinning ew anyway... why not cyp or enth?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I must preface this with the following statement... I have never used undeca

Now... From what I know of esters and half lives I would pin the first undeca shot about a month before I dropped the End... This would give the ester plenty of time to get the levels semi stable...

I gotta say though... If you will be pinning ew anyway... why not cyp or end?

I can get away with pinning once per month using test undecanoate (although I was considering twice). that's what makes it useful for cruises ...or as a base test to stack other sups on. My intentions are to cruise for a long while based on recently having a major surgery. I'm currently in recovery mode and soon will begin training again. I've read that many use test undecanoate to cruise very effectively. Having never used it I'm hopeful someone with experience can chime in. Also because I bought a vial of it a while back and need to use it :)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I understand completely... It makes good since to pin it twice per month to me...

I have even seen test undeca dosed at 1000mg/ml as well for that very purpose...

I too would like to hear from an experienced brother...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I'm using it and I Like it, TU is great like you said if your heading out for vacation and don't wan't the hassle of weekly shots.
Good recent study showing 500mg and even 1000mg will give you decent HRT levels in about a week, I don't like the lower normal limit test levels and I feel pissed with test levels that low lol! So I did a 800mg front load and hit 500mg every 4-5 wks which is way on the high side for hrt but I seem to feel the best there. Full study in the link shows maintenance doses of 500mg every 6-8 wks which keeps you with in the high range and with in HRT doses. Reminds me I need to draw blood and see how high my levels are! lol

This is a ballpark figure and with out the damn bloodwork ofcourse you won't know where your at but at least theese are some good guidelines to go by.

Less frequent test injections
Less Frequent Injections: Testosterone Buciclate and Testosterone Undecanoate

May 2, 2011 by Nelson Vergel
TESTOSTERONE UNDECANOATE
This option may get approve within the next few months in the United States with the brand name Aveed. It is sold in many countries as Nebido.

Intramuscular injections of 500 and 1000 mg of testosterone undecanoate (TU) in hypogonadal men resulted in increased mean serum T levels from less than 10 nmol/L to 47.8 and 54.2 nmol/L, respectively, after about 1 week. Thereafter, serum T levels decreased progressively and reached the lower-normal limit for adult men by day 50 and 60 and had a terminal elimination half-life of 18.3 and 23.7 days, respectively. Estradiol and DHT followed the pattern of T and remained within normal limits. In these short-term studies, no serious side effects were noted.

A pharmacokinetic study of injectable testosterone... [J Androl. 1998 Nov-Dec] - PubMed result

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I can get away with pinning once per month using test undecanoate (although I was considering twice). that's what makes it useful for cruises ...or as a base test to stack other sups on. My intentions are to cruise for a long while based on recently having a major surgery. I'm currently in recovery mode and soon will begin training again. I've read that many use test undecanoate to cruise very effectively. Having never used it I'm hopeful someone with experience can chime in. Also because I bought a vial of it a while back and need to use it :)

200mg every 2wks i'm sure would keep hormone levels from fluctuating at all and is what a friend of mine is currently doing,seems to like it better than the 500mg every 5 wks or so. I've been experimenting a bit so I might start taking shots every 2 wks for the hell of it.
(now that you all have me thinking lmao!)

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Mid I think with your particular circumstances, I'd start you at 400mg TU first dart, and then 200mg e2w.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
mid i think with your particular circumstances, i'd start you at 400mg tu first dart, and then 200mg e2w.

thanks tb yeah that looks pretty good to me. Question though? What is the idea behind frontloading? I assume doing so would bring test levels up and balance out faster?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
200mg every 2wks i'm sure would keep hormone levels from fluctuating at all and is what a friend of mine is currently doing,seems to like it better than the 500mg every 5 wks or so. I've been experimenting a bit so i might start taking shots every 2 wks for the hell of it.
(now that you all have me thinking lmao!)

thanks for your input and link on this subject bro. Good stuff. It's helpful to hear that you have had a good experience with this compound and contiue to use it.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
thanks tb yeah that looks pretty good to me. Question though? What is the idea behind frontloading? I assume doing so would bring test levels up and balance out faster?

Yea if you look at that study even when they hit 1000mg It took a week for T-levles to get on the higher side of hrt, I've seen another study where same type of protocol showing the levels finaly peaking out around 73.0 nmol/L and leveling out around the 60 or so. At 200mg imo i'd imagine it would take to damn long to get your test levels where you want them. Tb's idea might not be to bad with a lower 400mg and then down to your 200mg shots EW. imho.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Yea if you look at that study even when they hit 1000mg

ok here's the plan. front loading 1000 mg's seems to be the standard so:

prorating everything forward,

front load of 2.5ml's.

(based on pinning today (2.5ml's)

that leaves a balance 7.5 dose's in the vial

@ 1ml and every 2 weeks (7 pinnings) and final dose 1 week later @ 0.5ml.

last pin will be on nov 24th.

my final question is, how long will the ester last? I'm comming up with dec 15th. 4000 mg / 18 weeks = 222mg's per week.

make sense?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
ok here's the plan. front loading 1000 mg's seems to be the standard so:

prorating everything forward,

front load of 2.5ml's.

(based on pinning today (2.5ml's)

that leaves a balance 7.5 dose's in the vial

@ 1ml and every 2 weeks (7 pinnings) and final dose 1 week later @ 0.5ml.

last pin will be on nov 24th.

my final question is, how long will the ester last? I'm comming up with dec 15th. 4000 mg / 18 weeks = 222mg's per week.

make sense?

Figure out which Carrier he is using, Castor oil is used by the pharmo companies for theese long crazy esters according to a Chemist called beck, with castor oil the half-life is crazy, somthing like 25 days of average. where as Tea-seed oil was about 16-18 days. phenyl salicylate, Guaicol, EO can all add to half-life/ active-life .

I think your in the area, 1000mgs half-life will easily carry you for 25-30 days and 40 days with test levels in the upper range although the active-live would be closer to 50 days and even over. (when all the test would almost be out of your system.

That will easily carry you 18 months, Nice catch on injecting 1ml as most would only do half thinking that was 200mg, HRT ester weight is important and for BB to if you want exact mg's of all the hormones your using.

Bit of advice if you havn't already taken, inject 1/2 m every day in a different spot or inject at least 1ml in different areas. Even though it's a long ester undecanoate can cause a bit of eartation at the inject site in some. I do fine with 1ml though.

Although I take Aromasin usualy and somtimes adex, i've noticed I don't seem to get as much water retention with UD as I do with Cyp or Enan.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic