What's New?

Test prop brewing

• Thread starter Sledgehammer777
  • Start Date
S

Sledgehammer777

Aug 4, 2023
Hey guys, so I just tried to run test prop
At 200mg/ml, I know that’s a bit much because I know prop can be touchy. I was not really suprised when it crashed but I was looking for some advice for my next brew.
So first attempt I tried 1%ba 18% bb
Let it dissolve over night then put it on the stir plate in MCT oil and heated it at about 123*c for about 30 min and let it cool down. No suprise instantly crashed. I figured Maby since I’m doing stronger dosage Maby I’ll up the bb to 20% and try again sure as shit it stayed clear but when I went to heat it up again before filtering it fucking crashed again, only thing I could think of was a little more bb. It helped but still could see crystals floating around and with that amount of bb I’m sure the pip would be atrocious. (Also should be noted I saw a bit on smoke, more like evaporation coming out of the beaker while heating.) did that fuck it up? I’m upgrading to a better stir plate that holds temp better but I’m just not sure where it went wrong. Should I just take a step bake and drop the mg to 100? Any advice would help.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
The highest dosed Prop I have every used was 150 mg it was in castor oil and low solvent and still had to diluted by 50% as the pain was bad. Prop is a pretty irritating Ester. If I were you I would make it at 100 mgs.

S

Sledgehammer777

Aug 4, 2023
The highest dosed Prop I have every used was 150 mg it was in castor oil and low solvent and still had to diluted by 50% as the pain was bad. Prop is a pretty irritating Ester. If I were you I would make it at 100 mgs.
Thanks for the info I figured that’d prob be the move might I ask what bb% and ba% you’ve had success with? The standard 2/20?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Thanks for the info I figured that’d prob be the move might I ask what bb% and ba% you’ve had success with? The standard 2/20?
We can make 200 hold but how many more chemicals do you want to put in your body with that. One trick depending on what you're taking you could make/mix more than one Esther example 100 tren a and 100 prop in solution. I know lower doses suck but I would use the least amount of solvent possible. I'm not a fan of EO or guadal canal screw truck to text I'm not fixing it. I personally think 2 and 20 are formulas lazy, maybe Lacey's the wrong word the most universally available that the masses would be successful without complications of crashing. When you decide on your dose I'll go through my book

S

Sledgehammer777

Aug 4, 2023
Yeah I def think imma step it down too 100 I get enough pip from my tren and cyp.
I really do appreciate the help I’m trying to learn the ways

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Try using a thicker oil. MCT oil evaporates quickly in your body thus more chance of pip. Plus being a thinner oil its not gonna hold as well as thicker oils.
You might try adding in some castor oil which may help keep it from crashing.
Some people myself included just cant do prop without intense pip. I dont care what carrier oil is used or what solvents are used. Prop just hurts like hell. I dont use it for that reason.
Ever try phenylprop? Might solve all your issues.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Does test acetate behave any differently than the prop? I almost never see it, so I'm figuring it's also a challenge.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Does test acetate behave any differently than the prop? I almost never see it, so I'm figuring it's also a challenge.
Don't see it carried as much, never used it but in theory it should be worse(solution wise). Still would be easy to get in the 100 to 150 range.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
We can make 200 hold but how many more chemicals do you want to put in your body with that. One trick depending on what you're taking you could make/mix more than one Esther example 100 tren an and 100 prop in solution. I know lower doses suck but I would use the least amount of solvent possible. I'm not a fan of EO or guadal canal screw truck to text I'm not fixing it. I personally think 2 and 20 are formulas lazy, maybe Lacey's the wrong word the most universally available that the masses would be successful without complications of crashing. When you decide on your dose I'll go through my book
I would agree. I’d do a blend of prop, eq or just low dose prop.
I’m not so much a fan of prop but I do use omna a lot!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic