Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Test only cycles? Anyone here do them?

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
So, from my many years in the game, i have found that in the end, i do just as good on test only cycles as i do when i stack things. Maybe it is just me, i dunno. Anyone else here do test only? I am talking like instead of doing 500mg of test and 300mg of deca, just doing 800mg of test, and maybe using some suspension to kick start. Just wondering about others opinions on this

I have also found that adding HGH to this also helps tremendously

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Sure Im positive there are quite a few of us.........I used to do it running sustanon

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Plus i can control the sides easier with just test...... or maybe i am just getting old lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
So, from my many years in the game, i have found that in the end, i do just as good on test only cycles as i do when i stack things. Maybe it is just me, i dunno. Anyone else here do test only? I am talking like instead of doing 500mg of test and 300mg of deca, just doing 800mg of test, and maybe using some suspension to kick start. Just wondering about others opinions on this

I have also found that adding HGH to this also helps tremendously
I'm test only (cyp) and low dose at that.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Test only is fine, it's the base of most if not all anyways. I think the majority of stackin is lack of patience

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic