Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

test levels crashed after cycle!!!

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
so my test levels crashed when i came off cycle, got real bad was driving to gym and not going in was a real head ****!! now am on the mend i'am taking 20mg clomid and 20mg nolva but my "friend" gave me hcg he said 0.5ml a day for 6days should be fine to get my test levels back up,

so its just a pin 1 inch off your belly button

what do use guys think of that dosage

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
HCG is suppressive to endogenous test recovery. It has a place in PCT but only to get the testes back in the game before coming off totally. The Clomid is going to be your best option here. If you start the HCG now it will only stall/stop recovery.

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
it was my 3rd week of pct and i just added it in mikie, only got 2more days left of hcg...

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
so basically am shooting 0.5ml a day = 2500iu am sure? = 15000iu am shooting in a week that cant be right!! AM DEAD lol!! weres pod help sort me out lol

^^^ alot of balls!!

1 vials= 1500iu so its 750iu a day for 6days, already had 4 shots so far

Last edited:
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If yo nuts are full...you can stop the HCG and crank out 4more wks of Clomid. You should be GTG with the HCG if you had been running long esters.

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
just ran 600mg a test e for about 10 weeks, and then came off and just hut a brick wall weirdest thing i have ever felt! al finish this and clomid and get bloods done

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
No guaranties that natty test levels are going to pop right back to normal no matter what you do. May take months, may never come back. The chance you take…

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Well bw ill shall find out soon, defo off the all cycle pish for a few years thats good enough for me and was a mega fail!

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
So, it sounds like your a few weeks off a cycle? And your nuts are crushed and you have no go go juice. Well, this is why you do hcg in small doeses through out your cycle. Folks a lot of times seem to misunderstand hcg. The best way to avoid a punch is to not be there when it comes. Im 6 weeks in and my nuts are hangin like apples. So your 3 weeks in to a pct and your trying to hit the hcg? Not good IMO. What you need is a 60ml bottle of clomid. You are going to need at least 50mg ED Maybe even 100 depending on your level of shut down-ed-ness.
Little backround, I was shutdown hard for 2 years. I though I'd done it now....... So after some research I came up with a clomid regement of 100mg ED for 8 weeks. I was able to get in 6 weeks of 100 and then i was getting some annoying morning sickness so I kicked it down to 50mg for the last 2 weeks. Bottom line........It worked.
I am not a doctor so act at your own risk but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night. Also your bound to get the guy that says clomid is bad for you and will give you fukin cancer or something, whatever, fine walk around with no nuts then. In my experience Clomid is the most important part of your pct. If you have nothing else, have Clomid. Its the only one that can help restore your nuts. Use the hcg to prevent them from being shutdown in the first place.

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Hahahha wig you funny bastard!! He is right though ... Clomid, but i think you can run it for like 60 60 40 40 and see how you feel

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
By the way, I should mention im speaking in terms of attempting a recovery from a seemingly permanent shutdown. Not just a regular PCT and regular Clomid doseages. Im talking about trying to regain testicular health. I dont know if your problem is that bad yet.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
By the way, I should mention im speaking in terms of attempting a recovery from a seemingly permanent shutdown. Not just a regular PCT and regular Clomid doseages. Im talking about trying to regain testicular health. I dont know if your problem is that bad yet.

I think he was lazy and didn't properly plan PCT enough. No offense Lenny, just my perspective as I've been there and all of a sudden I have two small grapes instead of tennis balls down there. It comes from lack of knowledge and laziness typically. Your PCT is more important than your cycle if you plan on coming off.

Wiggly and Mike are feeding you some real good info here. Listen to them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic