Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Test kits

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I always get my test kits first! Haven't tried any of these compounds yet but getting my kits in has got me excited.
Still a while before I'll get on cycle, waiting for a 2-3 regular/normal menstrual cycles to pass first, also normal labs on estrogen and progesterone levels.

Attachments

• 20230818_160655.jpg
    20230818_160655.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 27
Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Most sources will argue that Roudtest isn’t accurate. I’ve used them in the past but I can’t prove accuracy.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Such nice clam shell packaging. Curious what exactly it tests for and what can give false negative or positive results.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
They have been around for a while and they are useful. I would say for a female maybe a must have.

The test will tell
You if it’s the correct hormone, just not the dosage.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
They have been around for a while and they are useful. I would say for a female maybe a must have.

The test will tell
They have a new improved version that supposedly tells you the dosage from what I’ve heard. I’m not sure I would put a lot of faith in that. I have used the test a few times just for piece of mind as far as what product is in the vial. This is the reason I know some sources discredit these test. Lol it’s definitely not their products that’s wrong!

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
How much is Janos? he has a more appropriate analysis and even he has admitted to reporting inaccurate info that he should have retested.

why not do things right, and to the best of your ability? specifically on such a matter as the proper ID and concentration.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023

The test will tell
Yes agreed! I have has a negative reset for previous oxandrolone source. Every compound I've tested from Canadian anabolics have been positive. Your right on the dosage point though.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
For sure Janos method is superior.
I would consider these more like the rapid test they would use at customs to test coke.
A lot of people don’t know or have access to Jano then last I knew there are some other obstacles. Such as getting the product to him in another country and he use to not like receiving tabs. I see he tests everyone now though so he must have gotten past that issue.
it’s been a while but I want to say his analysis
Is appx 180 usd

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
The Roid Tests work for a rapid test, best for inj and raws. Orals can be a challenge because of fillers and concentration. I've used them for compounded script T and ND (both quantitative and qualitative) and they work. A couple of guys from the gym spot check their product with them for conc (T and ND). Will tell you if you have D-bol or Var. However, as rAJJIN said, they are crude tests at best.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic