Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Test E cycle, first one...input would be appreciated!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
bout fuckin time! we tried talking you into losing the peps and trying the REAL DEAL for how long over at Moar?!?!
LMAO. wudup bro? good to see you made it over. i wouldnt be too proud about throwing Mindless's name around though! LMFAO

FB31T

FB31T

Aug 27, 2011
bout fuckin time! we tried talking you into losing the peps and trying the REAL DEAL for how long over at Moar?!?!
LMAO. wudup bro? good to see you made it over. i wouldnt be too proud about throwing Mindless's name around though! LMFAO
haha whats up man, sorry for the delayed response, computer crapped out so i just picked up a new one today...threw out my m drol a few days ago so no chance in running a cycle of that at all..from here on out only the real deal....just threw mindless' name out there since he referred me here, if he didnt i probably still wouldnt be a member...placed an order on some stuff, so everything is starting to come together now

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Cycle looks good for the most part. If you are not going to run the adex all the way through the cycle then I would go with letro. It is better to have both really, Ill explain why. If you get 2 weeks into your cycle and the dbol wreaks havoc on your nipples (like it does me), adex is not going to do the job. Adex is better to keep levels of estrogen low, if you want to kill that shit and fast.. you need letro. If I get signs of gyno during a cycle, Ill immediately begin using 1.25mg letro ED, and .5 adex eod until it subsides. Then I will continue the adex throughout the rest of the cycle. I didn't see clomid included into your pct either. If youre not using hcg then I would use clomid or toremifene with the nolva.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
^^^yea, the old Clomid/Nolva PCT always worked for me personally. never had any problems recovering with these.
so how's it going FB? any updates?

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
Just make sure your food plan is in point. Also get plenty of sleep. Rest helps the body grow.

FB31T

FB31T

Aug 27, 2011
hey guys, been away for a while, but posting and researching on some other sites. The plan is to start in a few weeks and have the entire cycle, pct included, finished around may..basically about 16 weeks total...looking forward to it, just trying to get the finishing touches together with some things that ive been having some trouble with.

just out of curiosity, have any of you used liquid d bol before? Would you recommend that over pill form?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic