Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Test e and PIP

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
I have been using a blend from Dragon of 200 nandrolone and test e for 10 weeks or so now. I was wondering if anyone else has an issue with test e and PIP. I can pin deca and NPP with test c no problem, but with e my VL, calf and bicep are a hot mess about 24 hours after injection and last about 24 -36 hours, but my RF, delts and pecs don't bug me one bit. What's up with the E? Test prop bugged the shit out of me for a bit but after 6 weeks or so there was no issues, I was hoping the E would resolve itself too. Forgot to add VG is bugged too, almost forgot about it, I quit pinning it because it was one of the worst.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Test E is sadly a gamble
From the original supplier…
It’s such a PITA with PIP if it will have or not, an otherwise well respected and skilled source who has since retired would sell test cyp as test e simply to avoid all those who just didn’t get it… this is also why a source notes next to their line of Test E the potential for PIP with test e so people know what’s up as a possibility l.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I get PIP from all test. Doesn't matter if it is UGL or pharma or cyp, enanthate, prop, decanoate, undecanoate, suspension, sustanon, etc... Some is worse than others, but it is always sore for at least a couple days. Also, doesn't matter where I inject or how deep. I even get PIP from sub-q.

It is not the solvents either. I can shoot just about anything else and nothing.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Maybe I didn't notice complaints in the old days, but back between 2000-2015, I never heard about PIP with test E, now it seems like a common complaint. Seems like the raws have a higher percentage of an acid in it than before. As test C and E are almost identical, just seems like a better idea to run the test C, even though it doesn't seem to hold as well at higher concentrations. Just get the test C at 200 or 250mg/ml and pin a bit more oil.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I get PIP from all test. Doesn't matter if it is UGL or pharma or cyp, enanthate, prop, decanoate, undecanoate, suspension, sustanon, etc... Some is worse than others, but it is always sore for at least a couple days. Also, doesn't matter where I inject or how deep. I even get PIP from sub-q.

It is not the solvents either. I can shoot just about anything else and nothing.
You really ARE weird man... I love it hahaha

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
You really ARE weird man... I love it hahaha

their was a guy on the old Body of Science board who was consistent in stating he could not use any form of Testosterone.

have never known another guy with that issue.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
their was a guy on the old Body of Science board who was consistent in stating he could not use any form of Testosterone.

have never known another guy with that issue.
There was someone on WCBB who said the same thing. Probably the same guy.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
There was someone on WCBB who said the same thing. Probably the same guy.

this guy was from Europe, and no reason for a vet on that old board to be doubted about that claim but it was rare right?

this WCBB guy would be number 2.

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
Personally, I think Test C is better and smoother than Test E.

What is the Test E mg/ml?
Sorry for the delay, fucking covid! I was about 10 hours away from ending it all, yah that fucking bad. Anywho... The test is in a blend of 200/200 test e / deca from Dragon. I'm able to mix it with a bit of C to reduce it a bit, but its still there. Yesterday I did a slightly less deep thigh injection and while there was a bit of PIP it wasn't anywhere near as bad. Did a 1/4 inch make a difference, 'dont know but I'll take it. I have 2 more vials to go through and I'll be done, not gonna do that again. I have some straight deca and test c I might bump over to if after this vial I'm still having bad PIP.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic