Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Test + Anavar + ???

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
What would be good to add to a low-dose Test. and Anavar cycle??? Looking to keep sides on the "mild" side as much as possible...Thanks in advance...

R

rog90

Dec 25, 2011
Mast is what I would if you want to harden up and it will be on the mild side for you

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I'm currently running:

Test
NPP
Mast
Var

It depends on your goals mine are strength in a long cycle

All aid in strength, Mast gives me great aggression better then Tren and with aggression comes strength.

Everyone of the compounds I'm running are mild.

Last edited:
F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Mild I would say 500ml of test and 20mg of anavar this all being pharm grade or solid ugl gear.now 20mg might not sound a lot but if it's pharm grade clean diet you will see some nice results but rembering where talking mild usage her.best of luck

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Proviron and/or primo diprop.

Or as HA (I think) was implying, just test and var can be awesome.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Thanks all!!!....Great suggestions!!!...Trying to keep my BP and Hemacrit levels down...I'm happy with my size; just trying to harden up a bit and keep my strength up. I think EQ may be out...:(...I'm liking the Mast. and Primo suggestions. Never tried proviron. What would proviron add to the equation???

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Thanks all!!!....Great suggestions!!!...Trying to keep my BP and Hemacrit levels down...I'm happy with my size; just trying to harden up a bit and keep my strength up. I think EQ may be out...:(...I'm liking the Mast. and Primo suggestions. Never tried proviron. What would proviron add to the equation???

Proviron and Mast will give you the same with Mast being stronger, also milder on the liver because it's inject not oral.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Boners..that's all I really ever felt off Proviron. I think to make a notcable effect with it you would have to do some pretty massive doses.

I love Test n Var combo, great strength. Try upping the var, that's pretty much a side free cycle you got there

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic