Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Tendon issues.

969C1

Feb 18, 2024
One issue I am having, I know at 54, I am going to get some aches and pains, but from my boxing years, I have developed tendonitis that runs from my right shoulder and down into my forearm. Some days,it is worse than others.
I am currently on 120mg of T400 and 100mg Masterone E, twice weekly. I have heard Deca has helped allot of people with joint and tendon issues.
Any suggestions what might help? I do and have been taking a high quality Omega and I also have tumeric that I add in during the day.
Thanks again.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Deca may help, but you might struggle with dosing at a TRT level of test. Everyone is different, but a lot of people like to run their test to deca ratio somewhere around 2:1 to limit the negative effects of deca. I don't know if 60 mg of deca a week would do much for inflammation.

You could try BPC-157 and TB500.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I got some relief off 10mg a day of NPP, but it was minimal. Wasn't worth it. Reducing inflammation by controlling diet works better for me (though nowadays it is sure as hell easier to inject something than for me to control my diet to the degree required).

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Go see your doc and get a proper diagnosis to treat the actual issue would be my suggestion.

T

Therealkiller

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2019
I would see an orthopod. Pain that radiates down your medial delt into your upper arm is generally referred rotator cuff pain (ext cuff), but pain from your shld down to your forearms is a different issue and generally indicates a nerve issue.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic