Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

T3 with Clen

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
So i have been on the T4 for 4 days, up to 25 mcg a day . i take the liquid so its a little harder to dose but manageable. Always on an empty stomach. Cont on the winny 12.5mg every day broken up half in the morning and half be4 my weight training to prevent muscle loss. taking Clen 140mcg with the T3. 100mcg in the morning and 40mcg be4 my afternoon workouts. I feel GREAT on total Keto diet about only 8 net carbs a day. 1 1/2 hours cardio a day broken up in 3 sessions. and 1 1/2 hours weight training a day. 6 days a week. one body part a day, legs 2 times a week. quads one day ham/glutes another. my energy has been great since the T3. i think it is my saving grace do the diet, cardio, and weight training. lost about 4 lbs in 3 days, i was already water depleted so i am hoping it was fat. i deff look a hell of a lot leaner. No sides i can see as of yet from the T3. 3 weeks out will keep u updated. ~ TightGlutes~

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
So i have been on the T4 for 4 days, up to 25 mcg a day . i take the liquid so its a little harder to dose but manageable. Always on an empty stomach. Cont on the winny 12.5mg every day broken up half in the morning and half be4 my weight training to prevent muscle loss. taking Clen 140mcg with the T3. 100mcg in the morning and 40mcg be4 my afternoon workouts. I feel GREAT on total Keto diet about only 8 net carbs a day. 1 1/2 hours cardio a day broken up in 3 sessions. and 1 1/2 hours weight training a day. 6 days a week. one body part a day, legs 2 times a week. quads one day ham/glutes another. my energy has been great since the T3. i think it is my saving grace do the diet, cardio, and weight training. lost about 4 lbs in 3 days, i was already water depleted so i am hoping it was fat. i deff look a hell of a lot leaner. No sides i can see as of yet from the T3. 3 weeks out will keep u updated. ~ TightGlutes~

Just to clarify for other folks, it doesn't matter when you take an AAS - e.g. before training or eating or on an empty stomach or whatever - it won't affect that - the only thing that matters is keeping consistent levels - so for a short half-life compound like winstrol or var, its ideal to split your total daily dose at about 1/2 every 10-12 hours for more consistent levels instead of one big spike and an attenuation every day.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Just to clarify for other folks, it doesn't matter when you take an AAS - e.g. before training or eating or on an empty stomach or whatever - it won't affect that - the only thing that matters is keeping consistent levels - so for a short half-life compound like winstrol or var, its ideal to split your total daily dose at about 1/2 every 10-12 hours for more consistent levels instead of one big spike and an attenuation every day.

With those two compounds I totaly agree, good point. Especially with Stanolzolol being a bit tuff on the liver.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic