Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

T3/t4 sides

B

Bigbear

Mar 24, 2013
Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up on some not so common sides

Severe lethargy, depression type feelings severe cba ( can't be arsed) this can occur due to an I'm balance of t3 to t4 but can also occur even if in balance and trust me when I say severe I mean severe

Dehydration
Now this occurs through several mechanism non which are counterable, this doesn't only affect skeletal muscle but also organs
I am extremely susceptible to pulls and strains if not fully hydrated and the first I was aware of an issue was after getting 3 pulls in the space of two ads the last one being quite a bad one

Just thought I'd share in case any one else experiences similar and isn't sure why

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up on some not so common sides

Severe lethargy, depression type feelings severe cba ( can't be arsed) this can occur due to an I'm balance of t3 to t4 but can also occur even if in balance and trust me when I say severe I mean severe

Dehydration
Now this occurs through several mechanism non which are counterable, this doesn't only affect skeletal muscle but also organs
I am extremely susceptible to pulls and strains if not fully hydrated and the first I was aware of an issue was after getting 3 pulls in the space of two ads the last one being quite a bad one

Just thought I'd share in case any one else experiences similar and isn't sure why

what doses were you using with t3-t4 ? I am aware of the T-3 to T-4 imbalance causing anxiety issues , lethargy if doses are to high. This has been one of the areas I have been studying on and off the last two years. Please feel free to add any research articles you have, good topic.

I have run several different doses of T-3/T-4 and experienced some of those sides you mention, mainly irritability, lethargy.
Depressive feelings only when coming off the two.

Last edited:
GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I don't understand why you would want to run T4 with T3 when it gets converted to T3 anyway
which in theory to me would lead to over stimulation of the thyroid.

And all those nice side effects.....

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
I don't understand why you would want to run T4 with T3 when it gets converted to T3 anyway
which in theory to me would lead to over stimulation of the thyroid.

And all those nice side effects.....

T4 has a much longer half life, so it all comes down to dosing. I don't have a thyroid gland so I'm on Synthroid (T4) for life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic