KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ok, so ive been talking to a few bros and they say to run T3 @ 50mcg a day with

500mg Test
100mg Tren EOD
80mg Tbol ED
50mg Proviron ED

During the end of the cutter im probably going to throw 100mg of winny in a day for 2 weeks.

Diet i have planned

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 1/2 cup brown rice cooked
Meal 2: Protein shake with 1 cup of oatmeal
Meal 3: 2 Tilapia with a sweet potatoe
Meal 4: Protein Shake with 1 cup of oatmeal (post workout)
Meal 5: 2 Greek Yogurts with a handfull of almonds (post workout MEAL)
Before bed meal 6: 3 scoops of almond butter with 2 cups of fat free milk (Might eat a chicken breast before bed as well on diff nights)

Help me tweek it if you can!

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Have you run tbol before? You might consider starting at a lower dose and working up till you find your sweet spot. Personally, I get best results at 60mg. Anything lower is barely noticeable and anything higher doesn't give me any better results. Everything else looks good to me. If the tren sides hit you hard try 50mg ed instead of 100eod. The acetate esteemed is pretty damn short.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
never believed in T 3 Spup's and just ask the Sup. guru for u..just got a look?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
gonna sound real harsh here but that diet stinks, not enough cals, essential fats for a guy your size, protein seems low as well. It needs revamping 100%. And milk for a cuttter? It's the first thing I tell people to cut out when dieting!

Meals 2,3 and 4 I agree with the most, but many carbs in that sweet potato? Your worst meals are 5 and 6, this diet is a disaster. And please if you want people to critic you gotta list the amount of cals per meal, the macros as well.

Reactions: KBD
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The singular "potato" does not have an "e" at the end of it. There is only an "e" in potato when in the plural form "potatoes." Hope that helps in your endeavors brother.

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
Meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 1/2 cup brown rice cooked- this is less than 20g protein. cut out the milk and the greek yogurt. if you have never done t3 you will have to play with the dose a little to find what works for you. some people tolerate up to 200mcgs no problem, others lose muscle as low as 100. how many ounces of sweet potato? tilapia? how much protein per shake?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
something you could do is swap the chicken breast you were thinking of eating before bed, have it as your second post workout meal with a cup of rice. I just can't see the yogurt satisfying you in this time, especially after a leg or back workout.

Then have the yogurt before bed with whey mixed inside with some almonds. 1/4 cup worth. But as I mentioned I would cut out dairy stuff, and just eat 5 whole eggs before bed with splenda and cinamon mixed togoether. It's a 0 carb meal and is more "cutter friendly" I eat this ed and never get tired of it! Tastes good cold as well.

would add more whites to the breakfast to up the protein.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic