jacobss
What's New?

T3 and headaches

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
^^^^ramp it...if u get the headache again...try to split it 3x ed
i do t3 ..4x ed...25am ...25lunch..25dinner..25bed....if i do it 2x ..i get the headache....bump the water up
i agree with marx too...dnp low dose 1x ed works better for me...chk ur bp apon wake then when u get the headache also

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Low dose DNP is better than T3, IMO. But T3 works for a lot of people. Let us know in a couple of weeks if things are moving in the right direction. (then again, if it's the caboose, then things are working well if things aren't moving as much, LOL).

I agree. I also believe it is MUCH safer and has fewer possible sides. I know a number of people that have screwed up their thyroids taking excess T3.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
im not as familiar with DNP as you guys but i heard that its pretty harmful. Thought i read somewhere that women can get cataracts from using it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
im not as familiar with DNP as you guys but i heard that its pretty harmful. Thought i read somewhere that women can get cataracts from using it.

I believe you are correct. If I recall, they pulled DNP off the market in the 20s or 30s because it was found to cause cataracts in 2% of women who took it. That's not a lot, but it's a lot more than zero.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I agree. I also believe it is MUCH safer and has fewer possible sides. I know a number of people that have screwed up their thyroids taking excess T3.

True, imo there has never been enuff research on dnp. Most likely a safer route than heavy doses of liothyronine T-3.
Key is use and not abuse, That and many jump on it without checking the present state of there thyroid. Considering the fact that womens thyroids are much more sensitive to diet and other hormones in General they are better off using a recreational dose for longer periods than Higher dose heavy cycles. IF your not trying to compete in bodybuilding why take the risk imo.

For the Majority low dose T-3 for long periods will not shut the thyroid down, and this is biochemical individuality dependant. For a women, this dose would be as little as 6.25 mcg (1/4 tab) to 12.5 mcg (1/2 tab) per day. This low dose will not produce dramatic fat loss results but will give an edge without the worry of major side effects. Adding in ephedrine with low dose t-3 (T3 has been shown to upregulate the beta 2 receptors in fat tissue) would be good combination and safer aproach rather than high T-3 doses.

And having the thyroid checked with T-3 use is a good idea as well.

IMHO

Last edited:
dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011

the cataracts were caused in women over long term exposure in places like chemical plants and soil when it was used as a dye.... but there is a list of supplements that 'need" to be used when running dnp, and one is especially important in women to prevent the slim chance of developing cataracts.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
the cataracts were caused in women over long term exposure in places like chemical plants and soil when it was used as a dye.... but there is a list of supplements that 'need" to be used when running dnp, and one is especially important in women to prevent the slim chance of developing cataracts.

There is a list of supps that are recommended but for what most take it will have little to no neg sides.
Most of the cataracts were from continued long term exposure.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
The first time I ran it I didn't use any additional supps, this time I picked up the three recomended because I upped my dose to every 18hours instead of 24 and figure it is better safe than sorry

S

Sandra

Oct 16, 2010
I think you should drop the t3 or change the t3 brand you are using.
Sandra

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I think you should drop the t3 or change the t3 brand you are using.
Sandra

it is the real deal stuff. i am a vet and we use T3 in animals when they are unresponsive to T4 so i ordered name brand from my supplier. i do think i started with too high a dose though.

trying some manpower right now that is 25mcg T3 with 20mg ephedra and 200mg of caffiene. just started it yesterday. had a bit of a headache at the end of the day but that could have been the 2 extra ephedra caps i took mid morning :D

L

Latin_Nuyorker

Oct 22, 2011
i stop it all together because i just dread it. yes, i know, in horribly lazy! i did love doing sprint intervals but it only took once of doing them to inflame the knees so much that i couldnt do any cardio for a month.

Hey ATW, I am with tommyguns2 about da booty!!! u look great but whatever look you are obsessing over is what is driving yah and I know about obsessions, yah cant stop them until there is no more satisfaction gotten. As for the cardio in context with the bad knees, try aquatic cardio..what ever type you like, just thought of something. You have an awesome spread there and a really nice house why don't you put in a pool, great for your cardio needs and the kiddies, RIGHT. As for the work ethic, well you hit it on the head just like the other article you wrote about the exact type of thing that is lacking in our modern value system. So my dear get some cardio!!!! & shake that fatt of da booty cause everything else looks like KFC....finger licking awsome delicious:eek:....BTW THAT IS A SINCERE COMPLIMENT....that had to be put into a provacative format to accentuate its significance:eek:

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic