Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

T3 and headaches

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
so in the ever present quest to lose fat on my ass and after a few cycles of clen, i decided to try T3. i started taking 25mg twice daily on saturday. the first few days had no sides at all. couldnt even tell that i was taking anything. yesterday afternoon after my noon dose i developed a low grade headache. nothing horrible but just irritating. i take one dose around 5 am and one around noonish. about an hour after this mornings dose the headache returned and has been there pretty much all day. like i said, nothing super bad, mostly just up from the temples.

i was wondering if there was some way other than NSAIDS to stop the headaches. i could keep my clen headaches away by staying hydrated and such. i will say that i havent been drinking a bunch of water since starting this, not like i did with clen. if i drink more will the headaches go away? i know that it increases metabolism and is thermogenic so i guess it stands to reason that more water would be a good thing.

anyway, just wondering if those of you who had used it before had any suggestions.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I had headaches for the first week or two with the t3/clen combo and attributed it to the clen, which was most of the problem, mine was usually on waking and just went away after those first couple weeks. I did take an aleve some mornings if it got bad and it just went away

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
And more water is a great thing

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Could be high bp and you may try taking a low dose aspirin regimen to see if that helps.
Also, like they said, increase your water intake.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Water, taurine, and ibuprofen worked for me. Eventually I just stopped getting the headaches after a week or so.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i have increased my water and i had also started taurine as well. still have a slight headache today but it isnt too bad. im not taking clen with it, only the T3. i have to be careful with my NSAID use as my stomach turns into a big ulcer if i take it more than once a day and i always take 800mg of ibuprofen at night so i can sleep.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
ATW, I'm not trying to blow sunshine here, but your pics don't show much fat on the caboose. Since T3 can be catabolic, why not try some plyometrics or anaerobic intervals to help with that last bit of fat loss? Maybe you've already tried, and if so, then that's cool. If not, sprints, running stairs or hills can be great to shock the body and continue the fat loss. Also cycling carbs a bit can be helpful.

I take T3, but not for fat loss, but to replenish T3 levels due to GH.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
ATW, I'm not trying to blow sunshine here, but your pics don't show much fat on the caboose. Since T3 can be catabolic, why not try some plyometrics or anaerobic intervals to help with that last bit of fat loss? Maybe you've already tried, and if so, then that's cool. If not, sprints, running stairs or hills can be great to shock the body and continue the fat loss. Also cycling carbs a bit can be helpful.

I take T3, but not for fat loss, but to replenish T3 levels due to GH.

how does the saying go, "we are our own worst critics." there is still a lot of fat on the ol caboose :D trust me, i dont show many pics of it for that reason!

i definately could do some shocking via cardio but i hate cardio and everytime i try to make myself do more of it or more intense versions of it, i stop it all together because i just dread it. yes, i know, in horribly lazy! i did love doing sprint intervals but it only took once of doing them to inflame the knees so much that i couldnt do any cardio for a month. i did pylo the end of last year. all went well there and i dont really remember why i stopped it. i should probably start incorporating it again.

bottom line is that like most of us, im looking for the quick and easy fix :D but it never really works out that well. i will play around with the T3 for awhile and see how it works. if i start losing strength than it is out :D

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Low dose DNP is better than T3, IMO. But T3 works for a lot of people. Let us know in a couple of weeks if things are moving in the right direction. (then again, if it's the caboose, then things are working well if things aren't moving as much, LOL).

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Low dose DNP is better than T3, IMO. But T3 works for a lot of people. Let us know in a couple of weeks if things are moving in the right direction. (then again, if it's the caboose, then things are working well if things aren't moving as much, LOL).

i know nothing about DNP other than people either love it or hate it and say it will kill you. that being said, i knew nothing about T3 either until i started looking into it. i went with the T3 because it is easy for me to get. most human stuff is used in animals so i can order it from my regular supplier. i will most definately let you know how it goes. thanks for the thoughts and advice!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
The headaches are most likely T-3. A slow ramp up can help to avoid this for most.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic