Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Synthol Cycle

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Injecting bi's can be tricky. I have to admit a properly injected bi peak looks fucking ill. I would concern yourself with taking the conservative approach on this one. I know you said your bi's are relative virgins, what are we talking about here... slin pin IM injections, or have you experienced an ml of a viscous(sp) oil? The reason I ask is not only for the initial uncomfortable feeling you will be experiencing with the synthol, but the higher probability of something like cellulitus (from poor absorption of the oil or leakage into the subcutaneous tissues) or a sterile abscess (which seems more common with bi shots).

I don't think you are going to get an expert opinion here on the boards with concern on synthol... although DWs experiences are helpful. If I were you I would forge my own shot schedule and volume based on the mirror and how you feel. .5ml in such a small area of tissue seems to be a legitimate starting point for a baseline. I dont think the complications of a larger volume mishap would be worth it starting off. I have one friend that is competative in BB that uses synthol. He has plenty of success with 1-1.5 ml TOTAL of fucking pNp. Tolerances are different, as everyone here knows, find your first.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I used to be really against it but after experimenting few site injections into small muscles like delts, bis, tris, i can see how i can work well if not abused.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I said this before about synthol and Ill say it again, synthol makes your muscles bigger without even training. If you dont have the genetics, you arent going to be a champion bodybuilder anyways..to each his own!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I said this before about synthol and Ill say it again, synthol makes your muscles bigger without even training. If you dont have the genetics, you arent going to be a champion bodybuilder anyways..to each his own!

Maybe my reading was off the mark- what I got was that the fascia that encases the muscle was expanded, allowing for muscle growth that is not limited in the same manner as it was before. If you are just swelling the muscle belly with oil like Greg Valentino it is one thing. But I thought we were talking about using the stuff to allow a more directed growth of a muscle group.

IM, was that your experience? Your muscles grew without training? Cuz that doesn't sound right, LOL.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Maybe my reading was off the mark- what I got was that the fascia that encases the muscle was expanded, allowing for muscle growth that is not limited in the same manner as it was before. If you are just swelling the muscle belly with oil like Greg Valentino it is one thing. But I thought we were talking about using the stuff to allow a more directed growth of a muscle group.

IM, was that your experience? Your muscles grew without training? Cuz that doesn't sound right, LOL.

Never used the stuff, just my opinion on it. You want to grow and take your body to next level..insulin and hgh!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Injecting bi's can be tricky. I have to admit a properly injected bi peak looks fucking ill. I would concern yourself with taking the conservative approach on this one. I know you said your bi's are relative virgins, what are we talking about here... slin pin IM injections, or have you experienced an ml of a viscous(sp) oil? The reason I ask is not only for the initial uncomfortable feeling you will be experiencing with the synthol, but the higher probability of something like cellulitus (from poor absorption of the oil or leakage into the subcutaneous tissues) or a sterile abscess (which seems more common with bi shots).

I don't think you are going to get an expert opinion here on the boards with concern on synthol... although DWs experiences are helpful. If I were you I would forge my own shot schedule and volume based on the mirror and how you feel. .5ml in such a small area of tissue seems to be a legitimate starting point for a baseline. I dont think the complications of a larger volume mishap would be worth it starting off. I have one friend that is competative in BB that uses synthol. He has plenty of success with 1-1.5 ml TOTAL of fucking pNp. Tolerances are different, as everyone here knows, find your first.

Good advice here...thats about how i approached useing seo...i used it as face value .....Slowly feeling it out then once the muscle got use to the sticking then slowing moved up on volume of oil injections.....Everyones body reacts diff to any routine ...Just like anything time and experiance go hand in hand....The more u tinker around with something the better u get....dw

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Just a quick question are the gains permanent and is it only used on small body parts?

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I once read someything a while back. Synthol has been used for a very long time to help balance out before shows. To help catch a lagging body part up to the other side. Synthol was ment to be the icing on the cake. Not the whole cake.

Gains are not permanent in as the oil stays there for ever. From what I have read. The body naturally desolves or burns the oil off. Making the Facia of the Muscle more relaxed for the muscle to grow or fillin /tighten up the relaxed Facia. Making it larger.

Thats about all I know. If you are a pro and looking to balance out a small amount. I wouldn't look down on it. But to make muscle inches larger in dia. looks fake and many times can be spotted very easy.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I once read someything a while back. Synthol has been used for a very long time to help balance out before shows. To help catch a lagging body part up to the other side. Synthol was ment to be the icing on the cake. Not the whole cake.

Gains are not permanent in as the oil stays there for ever. From what I have read. The body naturally desolves or burns the oil off. Making the Facia of the Muscle more relaxed for the muscle to grow or fillin /tighten up the relaxed Facia. Making it larger.

Thats about all I know. If you are a pro and looking to balance out a small amount. I wouldn't look down on it. But to make muscle inches larger in dia. looks fake and many times can be spotted very easy.

That is pretty much my understanding of it too. In fact, I understand you can get major problems if the oil is loaded with substances that wont dissolve. But I think if all you do is use the oil to stretch the fascia, so that once the oil has dissipated the muscle is more susceptible to growth in the particular area, then there is nothing weird or crazy about it at all.

H

Herbalist

Jul 17, 2012
Anyone here tried a synthol cycle that wasn't the "big-a's" protocol?

I'm looking to add more of a peak to my biceps, so obviously i'd be injecting the outer head of the bicep. Just wondering if there was a less aggressive protocol out there for this.

Personally I would not use synthol, but atleast keep it minimal so you dont end up looking like a fool.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Zomb is not a weekend warrior. He's at a very high level, and at that level, synthol is extremely common for the finishing touches. His post clearly said he wants to touch up his peak to address feedback he's received from judges. That is what SEO is for. Good luck bro, and let us know how it comes out for you. Would you mind taking some before, during and after shots to let us see the results? That would be cool if you could swing it.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Some pro's use it to get some roundness. It's still very hush hush but it's used

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic