Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Swelling and Knots from Test E?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Legion is out, my buddy goes hunting with him. I believe it was summertime he started texting my buddy. BTW, u are correct, he is a very crazy dude!

Legion! lol he was cool, to bad his ol lady had to drive him nuts and cheat on him , somthin like that I heard.

anyhow he is away on murder charges (for real!)

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Obviously quality of raws comes into play, but it's safe to say everyone is using the same ol' shitty raws everyone else is using. How it's made for sure has a lot to do with it I think. I've shot 600mg that didn't leave knots, yes I know it was actually 600 because I made it. People always raved about the late Legion's excellent high mg gear. I don't know why, but make it with care if you don't want muscles to flare.
i had a few bottles of legoins 500mg blend...its was 250 cyp and 250 enth and that shit would leave big knots....dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Legion is out, my buddy goes hunting with him. I believe it was summertime he started texting my buddy. BTW, u are correct, he is a very crazy dude!

Well that's good to know, Hope all goes well for the guy.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I gave a buddy an expired bottle of Legions 500mg EQ a few months ago.

i had a few bottles of legoins 500mg blend...its was 250 cyp and 250 enth and that shit would leave big knots....dw

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Well that's good to know, Hope all goes well for the guy.

I still say a prayer for him, I talked to him about 2 weeks before that, man was going through some serious shit with his health back then.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I remember someone posted on meso found a Fucking fly in some qv shit, that's the reason for dark glass so you can't see the bugs and mezcan pubes

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I still say a prayer for him, I talked to him about 2 weeks before that, man was going through some serious shit with his health back then.

He was a good bro. I wish him peace and wellness. Be good to touch base...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic