Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

sust350??

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
For those of that have done home brewing themselves, do you remember the super solvents of years past? They purportedly had anesthetic properties which would explain why high mg/mL concentrations were mostly pain free. I could mention the source that had it, but I'm pretty sure that source is long gone. I guess there is no real way to know for sure unless someone were to attempt it themselves. However I do believe it's possible. Can any old time vets chime in here?

Slic.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Slic- You are correct that a solvent (super or not so super) could aid in allowing to squeeze more mg's per ml. But I question why someone would want to inject a super solvent into their bodies just to net an extra 100mg's per ml. I would rather take in the extra oil and inject 1.3ml of sust 250 over taking a product with a super solvent. The net gain I feel is not worth the risk of injecting a super solvent into a body. Some may agree or disagree with my thought on this subject, but I would rather be safe than sorry....

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
My thinking is that if BA was still used, even at 1% for minimal pain. BA 5% or greater is supposed to cause pain. I think 1% would keep it sterile and allow it to be high mg/mL. If I'm remembering correctly that's how it was done. 1% BA and then the super solvent. If people can't fathom 500 mg/mL sust, I may as well not mention how high it really was purportedly to be possible. What I do know is that what works in theory doesn't not always work in real life. I remember when I was in organic chemistry I took the same problem to two different professors and each gave me a different answer. It was really interesting to watch as they debated it out over the course of three hours.

Slic.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Slic- I am not understanding why changing the BA content allows or disallows for a stronger end product. I believe you could do a standard 2% BA and still end up with a painful end product. Adding more would certainly cause more pain, adding less, well thats a whole different debate.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
BA content wouldn't change the mg/mL. The point of using it is to keep it sterile. When I first started experimenting I was told 5%. However you only really need 1%. I made up the 4% difference with BB. This was before I started experimenting around with what was possible.

Slic.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I was referring to the pain level not the final mg per ml...

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
That's just what I found out via experimentation.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic