Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

super combo peptide

emilioangel

emilioangel

Mar 13, 2012
I posted about this on another forum and thought I should share it here as well. I stumbled on this by accident. I always take melatonin before bed and one night I took my melatonin an hour before my ipamorelin (similar to ghrp-6) and cjc (mod grf 1-29) and noticed what seemed to be a greater feeling of GH release. Euphoria, sleepiness etc. that was more profound than with just one substance or the other. When I added in an iu of GH 15 min later it was even greater. Now I've stopped my other peptide shots and just do this one protocol per night. The side effects (stiff fingers/hands) got to be too great with multiple shots per day.

I knew about 1-2 iu of GH promoting a much bigger "pulse" when combined with peptides. But, I wondered what part melatonin played in it as I had always heard that it created a slight GH release on its own.

Here's what I found-

Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). (javascript:AL_get(this,%20'jour',%20'Clin%20Endoc rinol%20(Oxf).');) 1993 Aug;39(2):193-9.
Melatonin stimulates growth hormone secretion through pathways other than the growth hormone-releasing hormone.

Valcavi R ("Valcavi R"[Author] - PubMed - NCBI), Zini M ("Zini M"[Author] - PubMed - NCBI), Maestroni GJ ("Maestroni GJ"[Author] - PubMed - NCBI), Conti A ("Conti A"[Author] - PubMed - NCBI), Portioli I ("Portioli I"[Author] - PubMed - NCBI).
2a Divisione di Medicina Interna, Arcispedale S. Maria Nuova, Reggio Emilia, Italy.
Abstract

OBJECTIVE: There is evidence that melatonin plays a role in the regulation of GH secretion. The aim of this study was to investigate the neuroendocrine mechanisms by which melatonin modulates GH secretion. Thus we assessed the effect of oral melatonin on the GH responses to GHRH administration and compared the effects of melatonin with those of pyridostigmine, a cholinergic agonist drug which is likely to suppress hypothalamic somatostatin release.
DESIGN: The study consisted of four protocols carried out during the afternoon hours. Study 1: oral melatonin (10 mg) or placebo were administered 60 minutes prior to GHRH (100 micrograms i.v. bolus). Study 2: GHRH (100 micrograms i.v. bolus) or placebo were administered at 0 minutes; oral melatonin or placebo were given at 60 minutes and were followed by a second GHRH stimulus (100 micrograms i.v. bolus) at 120 minutes. Study 3: placebo; oral melatonin (10 mg); oral pyridostigmine (120 mg); melatonin (10 mg) plus pyridostigmine (120 mg) were administered on separate occasions. Study 4: placebo; oral melatonin (10 mg); oral pyridostigmine (120 mg); melatonin (10 mg) plus pyridostigmine (120 mg) were administered on separate occasions 60 minutes prior to a submaximal dose (3 micrograms i.v. bolus) of GHRH.
SUBJECTS: Four groups of eight normal male subjects, ages 22-35 years, were randomly assigned to each protocol.
MEASUREMENTS: Growth hormone was measured by RIA at 15-minute intervals.
RESULTS: Oral melatonin administration had a weak stimulatory effect on GH basal levels. Prior melatonin administration approximately doubled the GH release induced by supramaximal (100 micrograms) or submaximal (3 micrograms) doses of GHRH. Melatonin administration restored the GH response to a second GHRH challenge, given 120 minutes after a first GHRH i.v. bolus. The GH releasing effects of pyridostigmine, either alone or followed by GHRH, were greater than those of melatonin. However, the simultaneous administration of melatonin and pyridostigmine was not followed by any further enhancement of GH release, either in the absence or in the presence of exogenous GHRH.
CONCLUSIONS: Our data indicate that oral administration of melatonin to normal human males increases basal GH release and GH responsiveness to GHRH through the same pathways as pyridostigmine. Therefore it is likely that melatonin plays this facilitatory role at the hypothalamic level by inhibiting endogenous somatostatin release, although with a lower potency than pyridostigmine. The physiological role of melatonin in GH neuroregulation remains to be established.

PMID: 8370132 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put the pertinent results in bold. I believe that ghrh is essentially what grf is, just a different name. And, I think that it has the same doubling effect on other growth hormone releasing peptides more than likely.

Try it, and see what I mean. You'll get an amazing night's sleep and feel like you just took 10 iu of GH. Plus, this is a very cheap way to get a lot out of a very little. The combo costs about $2.10 for everything per use vs. $15 or so for 10 iu of GH. It's a huge savings and your body recognizes it as a natural "pulse".

(Melatonin stimulates growth hormone se... [Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1993] - PubMed - NCBI)

Reactions: SJA
SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
This is great info.......I'm sure that everyone will give it a try. Dosing before sleep is not recommended due to shutdown of natural GH production. So I wonder if one would get drowsy if it is taken in the morning

emilioangel

emilioangel

Mar 13, 2012
Now I'm going to feel bad typing this, but yeah, I can simplify it. Basically:

10 mg melatonin (common sleep aid, natural) + normal dose of growth hormone releasing peptides (I prefer ipamorelin and modified grf 1-29, very common at research places) = 2 times the normal GH release of just using the growth hormone peptides alone.

Generally they say that 100 mcg of ghrp (ipamorelin, ghrp-6 etc etc.) + 100 mcg of a grf product (cjc-1293, mod grf etc.) = 2-5 iu of regular GH. So, a lot of guys take the peptides because it is stimulating a "natural" response from your body vs. shutting down natural production such as when you shoot GH. This study shows that taking 10 mg of melatonin (I actually only take 6 mg) 1 hr before said peptides results in double the Gh released by the body!

This is where it gets kinda complicated. After I take my ipamorelin and mod grf, I wait 15 min and then shoot 1 iu of actual GH. The body is tricked into creating a "super pulse" release of GH and still thinks it's a natural occurance. i.e. it still shouldn't shut you down. Now the results are doubled again.

For me, using 100 mcg of ipamorelin and 100 mcg of mod grf "felt like" using 2 iu of GH. Add in the melatonin before the peptides and then it "felt like" 4 or 5 iu of GH. (Keep in mind I've used GH in varying amounts over time, so I was comparing the results as I went.) Then, when I add in the 1 iu of GH on top of all that it feels like and the results are same as using 10 or more iu of GH!

5-10 mg of melatonin
wait 1 hr then take 100 mcg ea of ipamorelin and mod grf 1-29
wait 15 min then take 1-2 iu of GH

You'll feel euphoric, you'll sleep better, and you get the benefits of 10 iu of GH without all the excess water weight, getting shut down etc. This is part bro-science/experience and part research. But, trust me, I had to actually reduce my dose because I was getting "sausage fingers", they felt bloated all the time and I couldn't use a wrench etc. Now that I've backed off it's tolerable and I'm getting good fat loss and basically recomping.

But, of course, don't use melatonin unless you are headed to bed! This combo will make you want to nap big time! It's for just before bed only imo.

Last edited:
emilioangel

emilioangel

Mar 13, 2012
sja
question
ayundan peptides to nocturnal production
I'm trying to add codeine
you think?

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
have read this a few times about the melatonin,should try it really ive got loads. 100/100 ghrp/mod grf is more like 1 iu off good gh imo. 4 iu riptropin ed gives me much better results than 100/100 ghrp/mod grf 3 x ed. if you going to shoot gh after peps it should be kept to 10 mins later or even as low as 5. anymore and your body may not be fooled into seeing it as a natural pulse. i really like the peps plus gh combo,great results

emilioangel

emilioangel

Mar 13, 2012
I buy codeine in pills
analgesic sold for throat pain
cost 3 euros in Spain
25 mg tablet
before I consumed codeine for chronic throat pain
conozoco people addicted to syrup
chronic cough
but not tablets
I have 40 years
my gh production is minimal at night

emilioangel

emilioangel

Mar 13, 2012
Another tip. Do not consume carbohydrates and fat after their capture peptides and gh! I learned this the hard way. I thought it was safe to take in a protein / carb / fat shake before bed, after my shots. I always waited a half hour or so and then I had my smoothie. I was trying to lose fat. Then someone else in the professionalmuscle (another name I go there) published a study showing that peptides gh increased fat in mice or rats (?) When consumed the carbohydrate diet heavy normal. I realized that I was gaining weight and could not understand until I read that.

With my super combo mentioned above was stimulating a lot of GH and IGF-1 in consecuencia.La insulin-like growth factor is not something you want on your system in the presence of carbohydrates and excess fat before bed ! Now I have my shake one hour before bed, pop my melatonin, and then have the peptides later and so on. I started to lose fat again. This is a powerful combo as IGF-1 and insulin can help you lose weight or make you fat if you're not careful!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic