Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Sup all

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
New here but not new to aas. Always looking to learn a few things and help out when I can.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Welcome to the den Big White ,
Good people here ,
Happy to have you

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Glad you made it over bigwhite. Lots if great people here and we have a lot if different goals and styles here. We have power lifters, bodybuilders, strongmen/women, physique etc. no crossfit. I think lol. Lots of action as well with lots of topics. You have missed some of the ones like do you wipe your ass standing up or has your girl tried to stick a finger or dildo up your arse lol. You will be entertained here and we also have are more serious threads as well. We have a great admin. Thanks again for joining. Oh I know you like to joke around so you will fit in here nicely.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Glad you made it over bigwhite. Lots if great people here and we have a lot if different goals and styles here. We have power lifters, bodybuilders, strongmen/women, physique etc. no crossfit. I think lol. Lots of action as well with lots of topics. You have missed some of the ones like do you wipe your ass standing up or has your girl tried to stick a finger or dildo up your arse lol. You will be entertained here and we also have are more serious threads as well. We have a great admin. Thanks again for joining. Oh I know you like to joke around so you will fit in here nicely.

Sounds like a good time. Now its time to get to know everybody.....

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Can you let them know a little about you and your goals?

Well, been lifting for years. I'm 46, 6' 3" 280 lbs around 15% body fat. I've been doing blast and cruise and at my age don't plan on any more pct. I'm on a long cycle now started with tren ace, test prop, and anavar now on second part doing NPP, test e, EQ, and dbol. I don't compete, I just like being big...lol

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Welcome Big white. Good to hear your a joker!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den bro!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Welcome over bro! If you know BigPaul, you're good with me man.

Get ready for a fun ride, this place is addicting.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic