jacobss
What's New?

Summer Blast

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
^^^this makes sense DW.
i just kinda wanted to bump it up to 100mg and at 50mg/ml that would mean 2cc injections EOD. i can live with that, just throwing some ideas around i guess. lol. thanks for chiming in brother.
i also decided to change my Sust injections from 2X EW to E3D instead, being that 2X EW leaves an extra day in between every other pin. just trying to keep it consistent.
my shoulder is a little sore today from pinning it a little lower than i usually do yesterday. and i got Arnold Presses to do today!
i'm going over to resurrect the bicep pinning thread right now because i wanna hit them fuckers today...
It all looks good to me....thats one of the main concepts to keep that blood level peaking at all times....but if i was u i wouldnt stick any fast ester drugs in your bicep.Unless u want to be sore and swoll...Just rememeber never stick biceps untill there are healed...dw

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i wasnt gonna put the winny in my bicep, but there is Prop in the Sust...
i'm expecting it to be sore though since its a virgin muscle

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
hi fuckers!
i been so wrapped up in my Rag Rant thread that i forgot about this one.
so here's an update:
pinned 1/2ml Sust in each bicep on Wed and it was easier than i expected. heated up the oil and pushed it through a 27ga like water. man, them fuckers were sore for like 3 days after. i STILL feel it in my left. more like a tightness than sore at this point, but still.
still sticking to EOD on the Winny and havent bumped it up to 100mg yet.
Sust i bumped up to E3D as opposed to twice a week, just to keep it more consistent.
strength is definitely going up in the gym and my libido is starting to rise. not quite 13 year old libido but i'm sure it will get there soon.
diet has been on point, by on point i mean at least 4000 cals ED and 250g protein. i wouldnt say clean but i dont mind a little bf. i can eat nothing but chee-tos and cherry coke and still maintain less than 15% bf so i pretty much just focus on protein intake and cals.
saturday was a party at my sperm donors house for my grandfather and i drank like 13 beers, but other than that i been on my best behavior.
between the Winny EOD and the Sust E3D i'm starting to feel like a pin cushion. starting to think i should explore some more injection spots. so far i been sticking with glutes and pecs mainly, with bi's and delts thrown in there once apiece. i'm gonna make an attempt at the ventro glute on my next pin i think. could always go back to quads but i HATED those fuckers. my pecs still have some scar tissue built up from the last two cycles so i been trying to work around it but perhaps i should just leave them to a minimum...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
yesterday i pinned .5ml Sust in each delt and 1ml winny in the right quad. squats will be fun today (can you hear the sarcasm in my voice?)
today's workout will look something like this:
Preacher Curls-11-20 rest/pause reps
Pinwheel Curls-10-20 straight reps
Seated Calf Raises-10-12 straight reps (DEEP stretch at the bottom held for 10-15 seconds each rep)
Lying Leg Curls-15-30 rest/pause reps
Squats-6-10 heavy straight reps and then 20 rep widowmaker set
i goota say, usually on cycle i have a kick ass high volume workout that works well for me but i really dig this DC training. i know it doesnt look like a lot but when you add in warmup sets and the extreme stretching after every muscle group, it still takes a good hour-hour and a half in the gym.
and that shit hits the spot!
and i'm up 5 lbs since i started DC in July.
sitting pretty at 205 as of this morning.
current pic:
IMG_0632.jpg
that is all for now

Last edited:
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
thanks Gent, but that's just the foundation...the starting point if you will...
my next Sust pin will wrap up week 3 and i'm up at least 10 lbs, depending on which scale i go by. lol.
i got my physical for work about 4 weeks ago and it said i weighed 196 and the scale at home read 200 and the shipping scale at work read 199 at the time. right now i'm sitting at 213 at work (with uniform and work boots) and 210 on the money at home (ass naked).
obviously i got my diet in check because i havent gained one ounce of bodyfat and i'm running Winny so theres little to no water retention.
i'm gonna stick with the lower end of the spectrum and just say i'm up 10 lbs so far, and the long esters havent even kicked in fully yet! maybe i'll finally break 210 for the first time in my life huh?
that is all.
as you were bitches

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic