Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Summer Blast

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
ok, as some of you know i have been off cycle (post PCT) for a little over 6 months now. well as of about 15 minutes ago i am officially back on.
just running Sust at 500mg EW for between 15-20 weeks and Threw in some injectable Winny for the first 4-6 weeks at 50mg ED (actually 100mg EOD in oil).
not looking for anything spectacular here, just a quick lean bulker to finish off the summer. then i'll cruise at around 150-200mg EW until my all out, ftw, hide the women and children and neighborhood dogs bulker over the winter, which will consist of Sust/Tren/Dbol/Winny and maybe some Gh. havent ironed out the particulars of the winter bulker yet but i'll cross that bridge when i come to it.
as of right now i been doing DC training for almost 2 months now (with a week off a couple weeks ago due to schedule) and i am eating approximately 4000 whole food cals ED consisting of whateverthefuck i want because thats how i roll. as long as i get between 250-300g protein ED, i dont care if i add a little bf. besides, with my metabolism EVERY meal is a cut meal. lol
wish me luck fuckers.
i have never injected Winny and this shit is smooth as butter, i must say. goes through the pin like fuckin water and painless.
i may turn this into a log, or more like a journal since my logs in the past have turned into more putting my thoughts and rants and gains and progress down as opposed to a workout log. remember my last log ATW, BT, MW, Paulski? crazy funny shit that turned out to be! quite entertaining it was...
ok, i'm done rambling. thanks for letting me share fuckers

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey Angry, ignore my PM, you answered right here! LOL

I've only run oral winny before, and have liked it. Will be interested to hear how you like it in oil.

Go ahead and do a log, it'll help you stay accountable.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I would probably be willing to pay money to have access to your log... I bet it would be a riot. I'd encourage you to do so. Our member journals section seems to be growing!!!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
If you run a 15-20 week blast right now, it will end in the winter, so the cruise would be all of about 2-5 weeks long. Basically you'd be running a blast for something like 7+ months. Just wanted to point that out in case you wanted to drop this one to 10-12 weeks so that you didn't hit any walls during your winter bulk. Just a thought.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
^^^correct. after doing the math i realized this. lol. i'm gonna play this one by ear and see how my gains are going after 10-12 and decide from there if i'll continue to 15, then to 20 or just lower the dose then and cruise until Tren-cember or maybe Tren-uary. lol
it was brought to my attention earlier today that Prop and Winny dont mix well as far as post injection pain but i gotta say the post injection pain i'm experiencing now is no worse than some Test ive used in the past. but for future reference i'll be injecting the Sust and Winny separately.
oh yea, and i had a pretty good workout today. i guess i'm supposed to mention that since this is supposed to be a half assed journal.
that is all for now. go back to what you were doing...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yea with prop most will feel it a bit, Propionic-acid (prop ester) or Free acid can act as an irritant. It depends on concentration and the strength of the acid. Shorter the carbon chain the stronger the acid generally speaking. If you mixed the W with the prop you could be experiencing faster seperation and reaction of the different Oil/solvents from both hormones, which will give you a nice pocket of big crystals which burn like a SOB!

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
But since the winny is oil based and not water based it shouldint matter if you mix them together because their both oil right? It would be the same as mixing tren and test correct? Now i dont like the water based winny, had 2 infections from it and the only 2 infection's i ever had. Love the tabs easy to take :)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
But since the winny is oil based and not water based it shouldint matter if you mix them together because their both oil right? It would be the same as mixing tren and test correct? Now i dont like the water based winny, had 2 infections from it and the only 2 infection's i ever had. Love the tabs easy to take :)

I'm not saying this is the case here but it's possible. It's possible to DECREASE the solubility of the W-depot/mix with other oils mixed in the same shot which could cause fast seperation and crystals of the W. alky-17s don't like to stay in solution real well, higher melting points usualy, And winny being one of the worst about this, doesn't take much for them seperate out of the depot and cause crystals. I'd imagine the solubility of the W is being changed by mixing it with sus.

Last edited:
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
^^^and this is the exact same explanation i was given as well. good shit Shine!
there was some post injection soreness that lasted about 24 hours but no crippling pain or fever or anything along those lines.
i've had straight Test that hurt that bad, and if this is the pain from mixing the Winny and Prop then the two alone should be smooth as a baby's ass!
i'm still undecided on dosing however. the Winny is 50mg/ml so 1cc=50mg so i'm undecided on whether to pin 2cc(100mg) EOD being that its in oil or 1cc(50mg) ED. 1cc ED seems a little much for an oil...
i'd also like to add that even though this Winny is in oil, i can push it through a 29ga or slin pin like water! its a beautiful fuckin thing!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
ok, i know i said i would turn this into a journal so here is an update:
all is well in Angryland.
smooth gear and i really dig this DC training. i'm up 5 lbs since i started DC about 2 months ago. not giving credit to the gear since its only been a week but i will say that i havent added any bf whatsoever. if anything, my abs are starting to join the party more now.
strength is on the rise slowly but surely, but again i credit that to diet and training. after all, thats what DC is all about; beating the log every week. even if it only means one more rep than the previous week or 2.5 more lbs on the bar.
still pinning the Winny EOD and still pondering bumping it up to ED...
any feedabck on this subject???

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I can tell u byself experince bumping it up will make a diff but it will level out in about a week or so..Meaning u will feel the differance in the first week bumping it up to ed but after that first week u will level out...Then compareing eod to ed u will find no differance at all...Your body will adjust to the blood spikes from ed injections..And to keep feeling a differance u will have to up the mgs after ew inoder to feel a differance....That how it works with me...dw

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
^^^this makes sense DW.
i just kinda wanted to bump it up to 100mg and at 50mg/ml that would mean 2cc injections EOD. i can live with that, just throwing some ideas around i guess. lol. thanks for chiming in brother.
i also decided to change my Sust injections from 2X EW to E3D instead, being that 2X EW leaves an extra day in between every other pin. just trying to keep it consistent.
my shoulder is a little sore today from pinning it a little lower than i usually do yesterday. and i got Arnold Presses to do today!
i'm going over to resurrect the bicep pinning thread right now because i wanna hit them fuckers today...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic