Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

Suicidal Saturdays

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I HATE WHEN FOOTBALL IS OVER . SOME SATURDAYS I WAKE UP AND ALMOST WEEP.

NEEDED TO VENT, SORRY

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Dammit, two_slug, I was trying my best to avoid mentioning a famous septuagenarian who used to go on talk shows years ago with his daughter and talk about how hot she was and "If she wasn't my daughter ....... " Saw a still pic once of her giving him a lap dance from their front row seats somewhere. Thank GOD I have the sense not to mention that! ;)

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Dammit, two_slug, I was trying my best to avoid mentioning a famous septuagenarian who used to go on talk shows years ago with his daughter and talk about how hot she was and "If she wasn't my daughter ....... " Saw a still pic once of her giving him a lap dance from their front row seats somewhere. Thank GOD I have the sense not to mention that! ;)
Why rawdeal....why. So many wrong scenarios lap dancing in my brain. I need a scalding shower

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Why rawdeal....why. So many wrong scenarios lap dancing in my brain. I need a scalding shower
Why? Because I'm all about wrong scenarios.

Don't scald anything that should never be scalded while you're in there. Warm, moist environments are fine, scalding is out.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Why? Because I'm all about wrong scenarios.

Don't scald anything that should never be scalded while you're in there. Warm, moist environments are fine, scalding is out.
Mr bean.jpg

Mr. Bean gets it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Mr Bean, Richard Simmons, and PeeWee Herman walk into a Bar.

Bartender says ............. (fill in the blanks)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic