Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

SubQ HRT

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
prime do you use an AI and if so what is your protocol? Thanks, sir.
I use half a mg of anastrozole on my injection days. Has worked well. I had puberty gyno and my left flares occasionally if I don't take an ai.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
@prime do you use an AI and if so what is your protocol?
Any hair loss or other side effects you've experienced with cyp at this dose?

No hair loss for me. The only sides I experience are the disappearance of the low test sides I had before I started TRT.

The ones that were NOT listed on the medical litterature but I'm sure are low test caused were.

1) Angiokeratoma of the Fordyce: This is an aging disease that old men get and no one knows what causes it. They look(or are) like small purple blood blisters on the ball sack. Well. I had this in my thirties and within months after started TRT it is gone completely and never came back.

2) Circulation to the extremeties has improved with TRT. I used to have to soak my hands in hot water in the mornings to warm them up and I just felt like I had achy joints, especially knees, in the mornings. I haven't soaked my hands in years. My wife says I'm a werewolf because my hands are always so warm.

3) The ability to contract muslces harder in the gym. Before TRT the gym didn't feel right. I'd do the motions but the muscles didn't cooperate fully(I only say this because I used to train seriously from age 17 to 22 and did a 80s era cycle back then). After TRT it's closer to when I was in my twenties.

There are just three of the things that got better for me after I started TRT. And I am absoutely sure TRT cured these symptoms I had along with the "normal" low test symptoms.

Last edited:
NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I shoot my methyl tren subq prew/o. Haven't tried cyp yet. 1/2inch 27g slin in bis, quads, traps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic