Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

SubQ HRT

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I have began do test e eod at 25mgs subQ. I am blown away at the results. All upside, no downside. My blood levels seem to stay on point much better, I experience no water retension, it is working really well for me. I am now going to try a blend that is half NPP and half Test Phenylpropinate at the same dose and see how that works for awhile. Use a slin pin and its is really a gane changer.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I saw Dr.Chrisler's vid on this yr or two ago but haven't heard results till now. Do you experience any pip? how much (cc) do you inject at a time? Thanks in advance

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I pinned hrt with a 30g slin pin.. .5ml into left bicep.. Bruised up something special for like 8 days! I am interested in trying it subs but my dose is only 100mg e7.. What site are you using

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I have done it with success many ...no pain....but i did get a small bruise at the site each time.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I pinned hrt with a 30g slin pin.. .5ml into left bicep.. Bruised up something special for like 8 days! I am interested in trying it subs but my dose is only 100mg e7.. What site are you using
I did that...ONCE... never again... I have read about trt injected subQ... never tried it... thanks for posting your experience.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I've also done it and never again. Back to 22ga. 1 inch and bury that ****er. No pain

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I've been doing TRT subQ for last 8 years. It's the only way I'd do it. I use a 27g slin to make drawing 5x faster and shoot with the same needle. I rotate between abs and tops of quads. I've found I can shoot up to 3/4 of a ml without issue. I have absolutely no pain when I do subQ. But I will say the first couple of times it did sting slightly. Rarely bruise. Usually if I put a belt and lift over the sight I might bruise a little. My schedule is e4d.

Last edited:
C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I've been doing TRT subQ for last 8 years. It's the only way I'd do it. I use a 27g slin to make drawing 5x faster and shoot with the same needle. I rotate between abs and tops of quads. I've found I can shoot up to 3/4 of a ml without issue. I have absolutely no pain when I do subQ. But I will say the first couple of times it did sting slightly. Rarely bruise. Usually if I put a belt and lift over the sight I might bruise a little. My schedule is e4d.

Every 4 days using which compound? Where you do pin on your abs? I've seen charts of course but you probably have your favorite spots. Ever try a few inches above your hips?
Have you always used 27g, is 28g just a little too slow for drawing? Why not draw with a larger need and shoot it with the plunger on the slin pin out? sterility reasons?

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Every 4 days using which compound? Where you do pin on your abs? I've seen charts of course but you probably have your favorite spots. Ever try a few inches above your hips?
Have you always used 27g, is 28g just a little too slow for drawing? Why not draw with a larger need and shoot it with the plunger on the slin pin out? sterility reasons?

Test Cyp. I inject .57ml every four days. I use the 4 days to keep the volume lower.

Yeah.Id say my ab spots are closer to my hips at leats 2.5 inches away from my naval and lower closer to the hip.

I use the 27g because the other slins take way to long to draw and the needle doesn't give me a problem 90% of the time going in subQ. If it drags a little it's not a super big deal since it's a tiny needle anyway. Using a different syringe to draw seems like a lot of trouble for the small amount I'm using. Slins are nice because there is no waste in the needle and it's pretty exact if you use the slin to draw as well as inject. It works for me and I've been doing it for a very long time.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
prime Any idea how it effects esters. Would NPP subQ be as fast acting as NPP IM?

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
@prime Any idea how it effects esters. Would NPP subQ be as fast acting as NPP IM?

I think half life would be very similar to IM. But that is just a guess. I will say that the little knot under the skin dissipates and I can't feel it under the skin within 24 hours. So it's either spread out under the skin or aborbed. Probably the former and then halflifes take effect. My last blood test came back at 1394 total test at 4th day, so that would be my trough. That's at 200mg a week dosing(.57ml e4d). So absorbtion is certainly happening.

Longer esters just make the hormone less water soluble and lengthens half life so I am thinking that npp would absorb faster than cyp subQ but might not be exactly the same as IM but close enough. IM Glutes and IM quads have slightly differing absorbtion rates so SubQ won't be exact but close.

Last edited:
C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
@prime do you use an AI and if so what is your protocol?
Any hair loss or other side effects you've experienced with cyp at this dose?

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic