Joannafit
What's New?

Strong Coffee

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Anyone recommend anything stronger than the average that has a great taste to it?

Bullet Proof
Death Wish

Those are the first two that come to mind, any good?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Get midrange espresso machine. Learn how to pull good shot. Never drink regular coffee again.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Get midrange espresso machine. Learn how to pull good shot. Never drink regular coffee again.
I like sitting through a few cups of coffee in the AM. While I do like Espresso, it doesn't give the sustained satisfaction of cup of coffee. Nice Espresso after dinner with a bucca though is the tits.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I like sitting through a few cups of coffee in the AM. While I do like Espresso, it doesn't give the sustained satisfaction of cup of coffee. Nice Espresso after dinner with a bucca though is the tits.

Get midrange espresso machine. Learn how to pull 10 good shots. Sip like coffee. Have heart attack. Never drink anything ever again.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Get midrange espresso machine. Learn how to pull 10 good shots. Sip like coffee. Have heart attack. Never drink anything ever again.
Thank you for your support, lol

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I drink Peet's coffee. They carry it in the major grocery stores here. I wouldnt necessarily call it "stronger than average" but they have different flavors/strengths. Nothing too crazy like Death Wish of added extra potent super caffeine, but it is great tasting coffee

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Strong in terms of caff? Deathwish is definitely the strongest at about 800mg per travel mug.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic