Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Strango Meds Anavar results?

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I've got a cycle in my desk draw ready to use 50-60mg caps. I think var is easier on your body gives more cut, strength and vascularity, but winstrol is better for hardening swole muscle.

Last edited:
scotchindn

scotchindn

VIP Member
May 10, 2012
I ran 50/mg for one week, then 100mg/day split into two doses for 7 more weeks. I really got good results, very good strength increases in all my big lifts, trimmed up all over.

Austinite

Austinite

Sep 21, 2013
Pfizer 25mg daily for 12 weeks. Killed my cardio due to shin pumps. Decent nutrient partitioner. Good replacement for trenbolone considering it doesn't work for me. Gained about 7 lean lbs. With UGL I had to run close to 100mg for similar results.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Pfizer 25mg daily for 12 weeks. Killed my cardio due to shin pumps. Decent nutrient partitioner. Good replacement for trenbolone considering it doesn't work for me. Gained about 7 lean lbs. With UGL I had to run close to 100mg for similar results.

I don't want this thread to get totally off track but you're saying tren doesn't work for you. I was coaching a guy along and he started a cycle of tren. 100% solid lab. It's unquestionable gear. He was running 200mg of tren ace per day. Zero effect: no sides, no benefits. Nothing. Someone explain that!!!

Austinite

Austinite

Sep 21, 2013
I don't want this thread to get totally off track but you're saying tren doesn't work for you. I was coaching a guy along and he started a cycle of tren. 100% solid lab. It's unquestionable gear. He was running 200mg of tren ace per day. Zero effect: no sides, no benefits. Nothing. Someone explain that!!!

Yeah, zero results with trenbolone. Does nothing for me. Tried it many times.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I've got a cycle in my desk draw ready to use 50-60mg caps. I think var is easier on your body gives more cut, strength and vascularity, but winstrol is better for hardening swole muscle.
your var comes in caps ????

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
POB, this is the 3rd time i've heard of tren having zilch effect on a guy. Odd as tren usually has some pretty noticable sides.

your var comes in caps ????

Lots of ugl var comes in caps...beware and trust your source, many unscupulous people cut it or outright subsitute dbol for var

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I have var capped and in liquid oral. Why does that grab your attention?

Because i never saw that before. But i guess you can put anything in a cap. Will the cap form be a slower release ??

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Because i never saw that before. But i guess you can put anything in a cap. Will the cap form be a slower release ??

Will i guess once there is a break in the cap then all the power will come out faster then the tabs breakdown. I just crush my tabs up in my mouth yummmmmm

B

Brian C

Sep 19, 2010
I used strange Strango anavar about 4 yrs ago and the result were ok. I heard he turned scammer or something since then.

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
I used strange Strango anavar about4 yrs ago and the result were ok. I heard he turned scammer or something since then.
Glad I didnt win his auction than LOL. GO FIGURE. ..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic