Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Strango busted

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have personally verified his bust as well. The evidence is not suitable for posting at this time. Whether you choose to believe it at this point or not is entirely up to you.

J

joedaddy

Sep 26, 2010
No surprise Strango had become greedy over the last two years. Should have stayed small and safe.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
BTW- Guys off Topic, but someone mentioned the Cop selling gear in CT.

The name of the Lab was "V-Labs"...so if you see or hear of that up for grabs anywhere, stay clear.

Any updates on this report??

D

deathpool

Sep 29, 2015
Have t posted in a while. Useless lurker I guess. Anyways used strango a good bit a couple years ago but grew tired of the gh15 boards newcomer kiddos and never went back. A quick Google search of "strango meds busted" brings up a retailer of his that was busted earlier this year. Still stay in contact with a friend of mine that he's close with him and supposedly this retailer has been dealing with Le for a lesser sentence. That's not 100% proof and is regurgitated shit I know. But reading the article myself about the retailer and seeing that he was definitely busted and openly mentioned strango in the article it would seem about right that he may be working with Le against him

M

Mansir39

Apr 9, 2015
He was the go to for gh15 .. Lovely place
Another one who let greed dictate his business decisions .. He was aware of his internal issues yet chose to ignore them .. Wonder how tight his lips are .. Most cry when faced with losing what they believe to be their kingdom ..

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
If those who have seen proof would just post it then I'd believe it...don't know why it would be an issue to post it out in the open?
not a secret if it is true. Post it up for us to see.
Stango did put himself out there way to much and being on GH15 was stupid.
When I saw him there I never used him again.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It's my understanding that posting the proof might expose those who have access to this info. If you don't want to believe it, I suppose you can ignore it, and send him an email and place an order. I have not seen the proof, but I'm willing to believe some of the senior guys who have seen it.

The day guys like regular and basskiller start posting BS is the day I'm going to pack things up and leave the online community forever. There are few people more reliable than these guys, IMO. But it's only an opinion and feel free to disagree.

If those who have seen proof would just post it then I'd believe it...don't know why it would be an issue to post it out in the open?
not a secret if it is true. Post it up for us to see.
Stango did put himself out there way to much and being on GH15 was stupid.
When I saw him there I never used him again.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic